* Apply by 01/31/2021 for $1,000 off on select apts. * Terms and conditions apply.
They make us pay monthly for the trash service but they don't even do it. I have seen the garbage (photo attached) since Sunday night and they have not picked it up. This is not the first time it has been several times already. It stinks too much!
It is a very nice and new residence. Unfortunately it has cons that I feel in the obligation to share:
- It is a constant problem PARKING, you must have a sticker on your vehicle to ensure that you are a resident and that you are parking in the correct area, however I have been towed twice without reason or any justification, which has caused losing time and money, so no one is responsible for that, because the administration blames the company they hired themselves to maintain order in the parking lot, Nu-Way Towing Service is the name of the incompetent company.
- The visitor parking are just a few and that cause discomfort for the guests that the residents have.
- You can only have 4 guests to enjoy the pool and common areas. If you want to invite more people you must rent the private area and maximum is for 10 people.
- The game room or Clubhouse can only be used during office hours, Monday through Friday from 9am to 6pm, Saturdays from 10am to 5pm and Sundays from 12pm to 5pm.
For me the main problem is parking, but these are some points that depending on your needs you may consider important or not. I hope it helps you.
Resident since May 2017.
Can you picture home as a trendy space when you?re in the mood for a fiesta, yet a calm and peaceful place during the hours of your siesta? If so, Avalon Bonterra is the home for you. Check out our chic 1, 2 and 3 bedroom luxury apartment homes complete with designer finishes and personalized services premeditated with you in mind. Avalon first approach to service is intended to exceed your expectations with personalized atencion to details, delivering an exceptional living experience.
7-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff. Pet Policy: No Pet Deposit. Pet Fee $575 for one pet and $825 for two. This includes DNA testing (Non-refundable). Pet rent is $10.00 per pet. Max weight is 75 lbs combined.
Open until 6:00pm
© 2021 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.