1 Floor Plan
3 Floor Plans
1 Floor Plan
Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Hallandale Beach Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Hallandale Beach
- Apartments with Balcony in Hallandale Beach
- Apartments with Disability Access in Hallandale Beach
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Hallandale Beach
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Hallandale Beach
- Apartments with Gated Access in Hallandale Beach
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Hallandale Beach
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Hallandale Beach
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Hallandale Beach
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Hallandale Beach
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Hallandale Beach
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Hallandale Beach
- Hallandale Beach Apartments under $900
- Hallandale Beach Apartments under $1000
- Hallandale Beach Apartments under $1100
- Hallandale Beach Apartments under $1200
- Hallandale Beach Apartments under $1300
- Hallandale Beach Apartments under $1400
- Hallandale Beach Apartments under $1500
- Hallandale Beach Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Hallandale Beach
Living In Hallandale Beach, FL
The town of Hallandale Beach, Florida is home to just under 40,000 residents. Retirees make up a greater percentage of the population (24%) here than nationally (14%), while young adults are less well-represented. In terms of housing, residents are fairly evenly split between owning (52%) and renting (48%) their residence despite an average rent of $1,246/month, which exceeds the state average by $93/month.
Hallandale Beach has a relatively high concentration of residents over the age of 25 who have completed some level of post-secondary education compared to the national average (19%), as 23% have earned a Bachelor's or Associate's degree. Additionally, 7% possess a Master's or Doctoral degree. Many Hallandale Beach residents work in one of three industries: retail, entertainment, and healthcare. Combined, these industries account for 21% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many workers in these industries are in sales, as 8% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any profession. With an average annual income of about $50,000, Hallandale Beach workers bring in about $16,000 less than the average Florida resident. Hallandale Beach's average income also trails the national average of $73,345.
Averaging about 32 minutes, the commute time for Hallandale Beach residents is longer than the state average of about 29 minutes. Many residents (39%) commute to work by car, while public transportation is not used extensively. Walking isn't a common method of commuting to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Hallandale Beach
How much does it cost to rent in Hallandale Beach, FL?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Hallandale Beach?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Hallandale Beach?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Hallandale Beach?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.