AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Goldenrod Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Goldenrod
- Apartments with Balcony in Goldenrod
- Apartments with Disability Access in Goldenrod
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Goldenrod
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Goldenrod
- Apartments with Gated Access in Goldenrod
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Goldenrod
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Goldenrod
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Goldenrod
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Goldenrod
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Goldenrod
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Goldenrod
Apartments Near Goldenrod
- Full Sail University, FL
- Florida Institute of Animal Arts, FL
- Rollins College, FL
- Orange Tech Education Center--Winter Park Tech, FL
- Venord Institute, FL
- Teacher Education University, FL
- City College--Casselberry, FL
- Americare School of Nursing, FL
- Florida Career College-Orlando, FL
- Concorde Career Institute-Orlando, FL
- Herzing University-Orlando, FL
- Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico-Miami, FL
- Barry University Law School, FL
- Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico-Orlando, FL
Living In Goldenrod, FL
Goldenrod, a small city in Florida, has a population of just under 13,000. Young adults aged 15-24 will feel right at home, as they make up an above-average 17% of the community, though young professionals outpace national averages as well. With an average age of just under 37, the city's population skews younger than most cities in Florida. A narrow majority of residents rent their homes (54%) as opposed to owning (47%) in Goldenrod. The average rent of $1,122/month is roughly equal to the state average.
Goldenrod residents have an average commute of about 30 minutes. Driving a car or truck is the most common way to get to work, opted for by 47% of workers, while public transportation isn't used much. Few residents (2%) walk to work, though the number exceeds the national average.
There are four primary industries in Goldenrod: retail, entertainment, healthcare, and education. Together, these industries make up 28% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many residents work in sales, which ranks as the top career path in the city. With an average annual income of just under $57,000, Goldenrod workers take home about $10,000 less than the average Florida resident. The city's average income also trails the national average ($73,345). Goldenrod has a relatively large concentration of residents older than 25 who have completed some level of post-secondary education compared to the national average (19%), as 22% possess a Bachelor's or Associate's degree. Further, 5% have a Master's degree or Doctorate.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Goldenrod
How much does it cost to rent in Goldenrod, FL?
Is it expensive to rent in Goldenrod?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Goldenrod?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Goldenrod?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.