Awarded Community of the Year for 2015 and Assistant Manager of the Year for 2015 (Evan Jackson) by the North Central Florida Apartment Association!Join us and live among the inspirational and magnificence of Wildflower! At Wildflower, you're within a short stroll to Shands Hospital, the VA Hospital, Shands Cancer Center and the University of Florida - a truly desirable location - with direct access to the Rails to Trails System! From the moment you join the Wildflower community, you'll become part of Gainesville's most desirable neighborhood, where convenience is not just a word . . . it's a lifestyle!
Variable, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Extremely helpful and personable staff and management. Issues/concerns resolved quickly. Excellent communication from management. Excellent overall condition and upkeep.
The apartment as a whole is beautiful, including the rooms, pool, and other things offered. The staff is great and the maintenance comes quick upon request.
I would not recommend this apartment complex. I would never live here again. If I were in Gainesville more than one year, I would not renew my lease.
- Close to the UF hospital/campus
- Ample parking
- Large apartments
- Reasonable amenities, including pool
- Packages/mail lost on 3 separate occasions
- Delayed repairs which require proactive follow-up for completion
- Thin walls/floors. Able to hear a cough through a wall among other things.
- Priorities lacking: Building has valet trash pick-up but filthy stairways and hallways. Filthy.
- Do you see those street lamps in the pictures? If you live on the ground, 2nd or 3rd floors near a street lamp, plan on getting black out curtains.
- Basketball court locked to prevent people from having more than a couple guests playing at a time. It requires permission to enter. I thought I graduated kindergarten a long time ago.
- Basketball court and pool off limits after hours.
3 year resident to Wildflower.
1) The front office is incredibly nice. They will always be willing to help you.
2) The problem is sometimes their ground keeping skills are lacking. If you were unlucky and happen to live next to the garbage chute, you'll smell garbage every single day inside your apartment. Furthermore, even if you don't live right next to it, you'll have to walk by this garbage room every single day on your way in and out love your apartment. Trust me when I do the tour they will not have you walk by any of this because why would they?
4) Be prepared for them to keep raising the rent every year because they are looking for ways to make certain parts of the property and more appealing (basketball court, clubhouse, etc), but there are things that they should be focusing their energy on, like keeping the grounds clean.
Location is great. The apartment itself is very nice. However, around 1/3 of the outdoor lighting is out. I placed a request months ago asking they be replaced (still hasn't been done yet). This includes the walkways to the bike path that many people take to work. Makes the walk in the early mornings and late evenings less safe.