10+ Units Available
1 Floor Plan
3 Floor Plans
3 Floor Plans
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Fort Myers Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Fort Myers
- Apartments with Balcony in Fort Myers
- Apartments with Disability Access in Fort Myers
- Apartments with Elevator in Fort Myers
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Fort Myers
- Apartments with Fireplace in Fort Myers
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Fort Myers
- Apartments with Garage in Fort Myers
- Apartments with Gated Access in Fort Myers
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Fort Myers
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Fort Myers
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Fort Myers
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Fort Myers
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Fort Myers
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Fort Myers
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Fort Myers
- Furnished Available Apartments in Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Apartment Deals
- Fort Myers Apartments under $800
- Fort Myers Apartments under $900
- Fort Myers Apartments under $1000
- Fort Myers Apartments under $1100
- Fort Myers Apartments under $1200
- Fort Myers Apartments under $1300
- Fort Myers Apartments under $1400
- Fort Myers Apartments under $1500
- Fort Myers Apartments under $2000
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Fort Myers
- Cheap Apartments in Fort Myers
- Income Restricted Apartments in Fort Myers
- Loft Layout Apartments in Fort Myers
- Luxury Apartments in Fort Myers
- New Construction Apartments in Fort Myers
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Fort Myers
- Short Term Apartments in Fort Myers
Apartments Near Fort Myers
For SaleFort Myers, FL Homes for Sale
Living In Fort Myers, FL
Getting to Know Fort Myers, FL
Wake up to beautiful weather, swaying palm trees and wondrous wildlife in scenic Fort Myers, FL. Fort Myers is a medium-sized city that has grown in population by 40% since 2000. Known for its year-round mild climate and warm Gulf Coast beaches, Fort Myers is a popular destination for young families, retirees and visitors alike.
Fort Myers Attractions
In addition to the relaxing shores of the Gulf Coast, many attractions in Fort Myers are centered around the area's maritime and natural history. Be sure to check out the Calusa Nature Center & Planetarium, complete with a planetarium, history museum, butterfly sanctuary, nature trails and picnic area. Nearby Sanibel and Captiva Islands are world-renowned for seashells, and have their own nature preserves and guided tours, perfect for viewing alligators and dolphins in their natural habitat. Art lovers and sports fans should pay a visit to the Art of the Olympians Museum, which features the artistic works of past Olympic competitors on display.
Fort Myers Neighborhoods and Apartments
If you're looking to be near the water, the coastal neighborhood of Town Center, located on Fort Myers Beach, is the choice for you. From the bustle of downtown Fort Myers to quiet communities like Gateway, you're sure to find an affordable housing option near local attractions and schools. Here are our top picks of Fort Myers neighborhoods:
River District: Centrally located in downtown Fort Myers, the River District is home to fine dining, shopping and events.
- Gateway: Gateway is a family-oriented community with dog parks, running trails and swimming pools.
- San Carlos Park: With access to three separate schooling zones, San Carlos Park is a top choice for families with young children, and it's also popular among college students.
- Danforth Lakes: Danforth Lakes is a popular choice among young families for its proximity to many high-ranking schools, as well as I-75.
Fort Myers apartments range from studios to three-bedrooms. Apartment Guide makes it simple to find just the right rentals in the community. Apartments in Fort Myers come in every size and configuration, making it a easy for both individuals and families to set up residence.
Fun Things to Do in Fort Myers
If you're looking for free things to do in Fort Myers, head to Manatee Park from November to March to watch manatees emerge from the shallow water and afterward visit the on-site butterfly garden or playground. Sports fans won't want to miss an afternoon of homeruns and fly balls at the Boston Red Sox and Minnesota Twins spring training games hosted at JetBlue Park. Windsurfing is popular on the Sanibel Causeway. The annual Edison Festival of Light parade - held at night - is exciting.
Fort Myers Families with Children
Complete with hiking and biking trails, a rock climbing wall, a splash park and a scenic railroad, Lakes Park is an ideal location for family outings. The Lee school district services 125 schools in the region, with Florida Southwestern Collegiate High School and Three Oaks Elementary School noted for their high rankings.
Coastal Beauty in Fort Myers
The area's natural beauty is highlighted by the fantastic views afforded in many Fort Myers condo rentals, making patio and balcony additions a must. There's nothing quite like viewing the sunset over the Gulf or watching seafaring birds catching fish or preening among the shells and rocks at the shoreline. You can also get up close to marine life and native birds on a scenic kayak or canoe trip along the Great Calusa Blueway. Shelling is a favorite pastime on Sanibel and adjacent Captiva Island.
Island Getaways near Fort Myers
Sanibel Island, only minutes away, is one of the best beaches in the area, known for its stunning seashell-lined shore. Head to the nearby Captiva Island, an hour from Fort Myers, for pristine white, sandy beaches and unforgettable sunset views.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Fort Myers
What is the average rent in Fort Myers?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Fort Myers?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Fort Myers?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Fort Myers?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.