3 Units Available
1 Floor Plan
3 Floor Plans
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
Fort Lauderdale Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Fort Lauderdale
- Apartments with Balcony in Fort Lauderdale
- Apartments with Disability Access in Fort Lauderdale
- Apartments with Elevator in Fort Lauderdale
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Fort Lauderdale
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Fort Lauderdale
- Apartments with Fireplace in Fort Lauderdale
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Fort Lauderdale
- Apartments with Garage in Fort Lauderdale
- Apartments with Gated Access in Fort Lauderdale
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Fort Lauderdale
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Fort Lauderdale
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Fort Lauderdale
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Fort Lauderdale
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Fort Lauderdale
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Fort Lauderdale
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Fort Lauderdale
- Furnished Available Apartments in Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Fort Lauderdale
- Apartments with under $1100 in Fort Lauderdale
- Apartments with under $1200 in Fort Lauderdale
- Apartments with under $1300 in Fort Lauderdale
- Apartments with under $1400 in Fort Lauderdale
- Apartments with under $1500 in Fort Lauderdale
- Apartments with under $2000 in Fort Lauderdale
- Apartments with under $700 in Fort Lauderdale
- Apartments with under $800 in Fort Lauderdale
- Apartments with under $900 in Fort Lauderdale
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Fort Lauderdale
- Cheap Apartments in Fort Lauderdale
- Income Restricted Apartments in Fort Lauderdale
- Loft Layout Apartments in Fort Lauderdale
- Luxury Apartments in Fort Lauderdale
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Fort Lauderdale
- Senior Living Apartments in Fort Lauderdale
- Short Term Apartments in Fort Lauderdale
Apartments Near Fort Lauderdale
- Hollywood, FL
- Davie, FL
- Pembroke Pines, FL
- Sunrise, FL
- Plantation, FL
- West Hollywood, FL
- Pompano Beach, FL
- Hallandale Beach, FL
- South Florida, FL
- Hallandale, FL
- Tamarac, FL
- Coconut Creek, FL
- North Andrews Gardens, FL
- Carver Ranches, FL
- Terra Mar, FL
- Margate, FL
- West Ken-Lark, FL
- Twin Lakes, FL
- Estates of Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Oakland Park, FL
Living In Fort Lauderdale, FL
Everything to Know about finding apartments for rent in Fort Lauderdale, FL
For a city teeming with fun activities, golden beaches and a semi-tropical climate, Fort Lauderdale is your oasis. Known as the Venice of America, Fort Lauderdale boasts an extensive canal system, over 60 golf courses, 4,000 restaurants and 100 nightclubs. Nestled on the coast, the celebrated city of Fort Lauderdale is a sanctuary for outdoor recreation, relaxation and enjoyment. In addition to the beautiful beaches, the city offers a vibrant cultural and historic district, art and science museums, and entertainment for all ages. Make sure you’re checking out the amazing apartments for rent in Fort Lauderdale today.
EDUCATION IN FORT LAUDERDALE
Fort Lauderdale is also home, or close to, multiple academic institutions including Florida Atlantic University, Florida International University and Broward Community College. Additionally, the region boasts a top school district, an award-winning library and numerous county parks.
FORT LAUDERDALE APARTMENTS AND NEIGHBORHOODS
Apartments in Fort Lauderdale, FL vary from luxury accommodations with amenities like a clubhouse, heated pools and fitness centers, to efficiencies and suites for college students. Apartment Guide makes finding a Fort Lauderdale apartment stress-free. Search through the extensive database of up-to-date listings for all the information you need on Fort Lauderdale condo rentals. By using the helpful search tools, you can define your criteria to look for Fort Lauderdale vacation rentals, pet-friendly condos or budget-conscious apartments.
Those looking to stay by the water should consider Galt Mile, a neighborhood overlooking picturesque Fort Lauderdale Beach. If downtown is more your scene, check out Victoria Park for a home base that is just minutes from the beach as well as fine dining and nightlife.
FUN THINGS TO DO IN FORT LAUDERDALE
Fort Lauderdale's namesake beach offers four miles of sand, surf and sun at no cost to visitors. Here are our top picks for other free things to do:
- Buehler Planetarium & Observatory: Take advantage of free admission on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday nights to gaze through high-tech telescopes at the stunning evening sky.
- Secret Woods Nature Center: Visit this 55-acre park to tour the butterfly house and reptile habitat or stroll the scenic walking trails.
- SunTrust Sunday Jazz Brunch: Come out the first Sunday of each month for a free outdoor concert featuring live jazz music between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Held in Esplanade Park, you'll also find food vendors and crafts.
- Hollywood Beach Boardwalk: People-watch, eat ice cream, or bike ride on this bustling, 2.5-mile-long promenade overlooking the beach.
Other fun events (often available year-round at a low cost) include outdoor concerts, arts and crafts festivals, sporting games and wine and food tastings.
FAMILIES WITH KIDS IN FORT LAUDERDALE
Find the perfect playground for children at the Museum of Discovery and Science with simulated airboat rides, a 7-D capsule theater that teaches the mechanics of aviation and a giant IMAX theater. The Funderdome is another entertainment venue for all ages, complete with a climbing wall, a sky trail and a laser maze.
Fort Lauderdale is backed by an excellent school system with standout schools like Bayview Elementary School and Pembroke Pines Charter High School.
OUTDOOR THINGS TO DO IN FORT LAUDERDALE
Fort Lauderdale is home to an abundance of water parks, golf courses, recreational centers, beachside parks, outdoor arenas and movie theaters. The Everglades Holiday Park offers exhilarating airboat rides and an up-close look at alligators, tropical birds and other marine life. For camping, picnicking and recreational water activities, head to the 180-acre sanctuary of Hugh Taylor Birch Park.
GETAWAYS FROM FORT LAUDERDALE
If you're looking to escape the bustle of Fort Lauderdale Beach, head to the John U. Lloyd Beach State Park, just 18 minutes away, for a relaxing oasis ideal for kayaking, scuba diving and viewing the famous sea turtle nests. Pompano Beach is another getaway just 21 minutes from Fort Lauderdale, and is one of the area's best beaches, noted for its warm waters and gorgeous reefs for scuba diving and snorkeling.
Find Apartments for rent in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Fort Lauderdale that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Fort Lauderdale
What is the average rent in Fort Lauderdale?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Fort Lauderdale?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Fort Lauderdale?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Fort Lauderdale?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.