For a limited time only, you are able to cover all application fees and the administrative fee for 125 dollars on select units!
I hate to do this but this has been a very disappointing experience for me.
We moved in around October 2018. We got 2 Bedrooms 2 bathrooms apartment.
What I like about here
1. Staff are nice and friendly
2. close to where I work
But this is really just about it.
The problems and the cons of staying here
1. My room had no light. I had to ask for it to be installed and at first they didn't want to do it but I told them it's not fair that every other 2 bedroom apartment has at least one light in every room. I mean, it would make sense right that a bedroom has a light and isn't it such a basic thing to provide?? Come on now. They later installed it for me.
2. My room is the guest's room. I have spotted bugs in both my bedroom and bathroom. They kept me up for a few nights. I told the management, they sent someone to take care of it but occasionally bugs would appear though not much lately.
3. My guest room's vent doesn't seem to work right. When the weather is hot and we turn on the a/c, my room is still so hot but my roommate's room and every room is freezing cold, same with when the weather is cold, when we have the heat on, my room is so cold but my roommate's toasted in her room. We reported about it, they said my room's vent works just fine.
4. The toilets. Both of our bathrooms have toilet issues. They won't flush properly ever. The toilets are very old and very rusty. One time I had to call the maintenance because the toilet was clogged. Second time the water was flooding everywhere in my bathroom because some part came off. My toilet is broken and they don't seem to care since I emailed them 8 days ago. I sent 3 emails about it and haven't heard anything back. Not a response, not a call back. I don't think they even care anymore.
5. Everything in general is pretty run down. They're old but they're just nicely painted and that's what I guess what they meant by "renovating" so that they could up the prices. I still believe that this place is not worth
This place WAS great to live when it was Emerald Park before BlueRoc Premier bought it. It WAS extremely quiet, clean and very well maintained. Now it's just not. Management just doesn't seem to care about their tenants once they've moved in. They say they're on top of things and will handle whatever you bring up to them, but ultimately nothing happens and the issue remains unresolved. The noise level of new tenants steadily increased and it became clear they were renting to anyone who showed interest with minimal vetting. The landscaping has been severely neglected since BlueRoc took over. They seem to have hired a basic lawn service that mows and goes with little or no attention to quality. Right up until I moved out (about a month ago) the maintenance staff steamed to changed from day to day. You never knew who was going to be knocking on your door to fix something. About a year ago I had an issue with an appliance and it took nearly a month for them to get a new one ordered and installed. If you're thinking of making this property your home, I urge you to rethink your decision as there are many other properties nearby that not only better managed, but also much newer then Via Teano. The buildings are nearly 35 years old and it shows.
A beautiful place to call home. The Park at Via Teano is surrounded by towering trees, tranquil lakes and lush, floral landscaping that can be surpassed only by our stylish interiors with full-size washer and dryer, extra storage, microwaves, expanded cable and access to high-speed Internet. Offering the area's most central location: Clyde Morris Boulevard. Beaches, rivers, dining, entertainment, colleges, medial facilities and the airport are moments away. The Park at Via Teano raises the standard for convenience and service.
Unavailable for this apartment