Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Davie Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Davie
- Apartments with Balcony in Davie
- Apartments with Disability Access in Davie
- Apartments with Elevator in Davie
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Davie
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Davie
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Davie
- Apartments with Garage in Davie
- Apartments with Gated Access in Davie
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Davie
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Davie
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Davie
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Davie
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Davie
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Davie
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Davie
- Furnished Available Apartments in Davie
Apartments Near Davie
For SaleDavie, FL Homes for Sale
Living In Davie, FL
Davie, a mid-sized city in Florida, has a population of just over 105,000. The city's residents, at an average age of just under 38, skew younger than most cities in Florida. The majority of Davie residents own their homes, and 30% of residents rent. Relatively high rent costs may be playing a role, as the average rent of $1,331 a month is substantially higher than the state average of $1,153.
Davie has a relatively large percentage of residents older than 25 with a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree (26%) compared to the national average (21%). Many Davie residents work in one of three industries: retail, healthcare, and entertainment. Combined, these industries make up 21% of the city's workforce. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the city's residents work in sales, making it the top career path in the city. Davie workers take home an average annual income of around $84K, around $17,000 more than the Florida average. Davie's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345).
Davie residents have an average commute of about 30 minutes. Driving is the typical mode of getting to work, opted for by 46% of residents, while public transportation is not used widely. Not many workers commute on foot.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Davie
What is the average rent in Davie?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Davie?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Davie?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Davie?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.