At Eagle's Landing, the two-story town-homes offer roomy living space, impressive community amenities and a convenient location that's close to Highway 85 and I-10. These town-homes feature two to three bedrooms, a private patio, walk-in closets and a laundry area. Central heating and air conditioning helps ensure a comfortable living environment all year round, while double pane windows help lower energy use. Units have an attached one-car garage or a storage shed. Community amenities include a swimming pool with a cabana, playground, clubhouse and on-site boat storage. We offer online bill pay for added convenience and have community lawn service.
Application Information / Qualification Details
Every resident 18 or older must submit a separate rental application. There is a non-refundable $40.00 application fee per applicant that must be paid at time of application. Applicants will not be accepted on a "first come, first serve" basis. Only fully completed applications will be considered.
If approved, applicant(s) will be required to pay a security deposit which is a minimum of one month's rent. We reserve the right to require a higher security deposit and/or additional prepaid rent.
The following criteria must be meet by each applicant to qualify as a resident:
1. Application to be fully completed, dated and signed.
2. Applicant(s) to attach proof of identity with photo (such as a driver license).
3. Social security number to be provided for each applicant or verify that no number has been assigned.
4. Rental history with a minimum of three years to verify proven payment history and that the applicant has never been evicted.
5. Rental applicants should make approximately three (3) times the amount of rent monthly to qualify. All sources of income must be verifiable if needed to qualify for a rental. Employed applicants must attach their most recent pay stubs and Military members their most recent LES. Self-employed applicants will be required to attach 2 years of tax returns or 1099's. Non-employed individuals must attach their source of income that will be used to pay monthly rent payments.
Applicants may be denied for any of the following reasons:
1. Not fully completing or signing the application.
2. History of noise complaints, destructive behavior or any action that disturbed the peace of the surrounding area of their home or rental property; by resident or a member of the resident's household.
3. Giving false information on the application.
4. Poor personal references.
5. Poor credit history or a bankruptcy in the last 2 years.
6. Rental history record with any of the following: Non-payment of rent, unpaid NSF checks, evictions or evictions filed, history of violence to persons or property, a felony in the last 5 years, a history of drug related activity by any of the applicant?s household members. Damages to a past rental unit, history of poor or unsanitary housekeeping or failure to leave the property clean and without damages at the time the lease was terminated.
7. Criminal record, should an arrest record exist in the last five years; the applicant must provide written verification from the proper authorities as to the final disposition of innocence or that the case was dropped. No Felony convictions in the past seven years, no record of sexual offenses ever.