Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Cape Coral Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Cape Coral
- Apartments with Balcony in Cape Coral
- Apartments with Disability Access in Cape Coral
- Apartments with Elevator in Cape Coral
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Cape Coral
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Cape Coral
- Apartments with Garage in Cape Coral
- Apartments with Gated Access in Cape Coral
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Cape Coral
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Cape Coral
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Cape Coral
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Cape Coral
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Cape Coral
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Cape Coral
- Furnished Available Apartments in Cape Coral
- Cape Coral Apartment Deals
- Cape Coral Apartments under $800
- Cape Coral Apartments under $900
- Cape Coral Apartments under $1000
- Cape Coral Apartments under $1100
- Cape Coral Apartments under $1200
- Cape Coral Apartments under $1300
- Cape Coral Apartments under $1400
- Cape Coral Apartments under $1500
- Cape Coral Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Cape Coral
For SaleCape Coral, FL Homes for Sale
Living In Cape Coral, FL
Cape Coral, Florida is a medium-sized city with a population of approximately 173,000. It's a nice place to settle down, as retirees make up a greater percentage of the population (22%) here than they do nationally (14%), while young adults account for a smaller percentage of the city. Renters tend to be in the minority in Cape Coral, and 71% of residents own their homes. The average rent of $1,203/month is roughly the same as the state average.
Cape Coral residents have an average commute of about 30 minutes. Driving is the typical way to get to work, chosen by 39% of residents, while public transportation is not used. Walking isn't a common method of commuting to work.
Many Cape Coral residents work in one of two industries: retail and healthcare. Combined, these industries make up 14% of the city's workforce. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the city's residents work in sales, as 9% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any field. With an average annual income of about $66,000, Cape Coral workers bring in about the same as their peers elsewhere in the state. Cape Coral, however, compares less favorably to the national average ($73,345). Compared to the national average (5%), Cape Coral has a high percentage of residents older than 25 who have earned an Associate's degree (8%). Furthermore, 16% have earned a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Cape Coral
What is the average rent in Cape Coral?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Cape Coral?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Cape Coral?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Cape Coral?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.