AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
5 Floor Plans
10 Floor Plans
Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
Boca Raton Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Boca Raton
- Apartments with Balcony in Boca Raton
- Apartments with Disability Access in Boca Raton
- Apartments with Elevator in Boca Raton
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Boca Raton
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Boca Raton
- Apartments with Fireplace in Boca Raton
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Boca Raton
- Apartments with Garage in Boca Raton
- Apartments with Gated Access in Boca Raton
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Boca Raton
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Boca Raton
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Boca Raton
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Boca Raton
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Boca Raton
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Boca Raton
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Boca Raton
- Furnished Available Apartments in Boca Raton
Apartments Near Boca Raton
For SaleBoca Raton, FL Homes for Sale
Living In Boca Raton, FL
For many, living near the beach is a lifelong dream. Lots of people enjoy the thought of a casual trip to the beach or laying out and getting some sun when the work day is over. Apartments in Boca Raton FL are perfect for those seeking to experience this lifestyle. Apartments in Boca Raton include several premium properties with a long list of features and amenities. For the more budget-minded, however, there are also cheap apartments in Boca Raton, making the city a great place to live regardless of budget.
The Beaches of Boca Raton
Boca Raton is located on Florida's beautiful east coast. Boca Raton's two-mile stretch of beach is used by thousands of ocean lovers. Lifeguards are stationed at the beach year-round, seven days a week from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. Of course, swimming and lounging on the beach are the most popular activities here, but for those who wish to pursue more active experiences, the beaches also offer surfing, kayaking and volleyball. There are three parks which make up the beach area of Boca Raton -- Red Reef Park, Spanish River Park and South Beach.
Culture and Attractions
Of course, Boca Raton offers many more attractions aside from the pristine beaches. There are a multitude of activities available, including museums and the famous Children's Science Explorium. The city also boasts the Tim Huxhord Skate Park & Shuffleboard Courts and a wonderful public library with programs for teens, tweens and younger children.
Boca Raton Florida Apartments
Finding Boca Raton rentals does not need to be difficult. Apartment Guide can help you quickly and easily locate Boca Raton apartments for rent that will fit both your lifestyle and your budget.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Boca Raton
What is the average rent in Boca Raton?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Boca Raton?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Boca Raton?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Boca Raton?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email [email protected].