- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- 2 Illuminated Tennis Courts
- Granite Kitchen Countertops
- Fully Upgraded Interiors with Condo-Quality ...
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Ceramic Tile Flooring in Living Areas
- Spacious Kitchens with Designer Cabinetry
- Online Resident Services
- 2 Resort Style Pools with Designer Lounge ...
- Professional OnSite Management
- Spacious, Architecturally Styled 1 & 2 Bedroom ...
- Bark Park with Agility Equipment & Pet Wash ...
- Large State-Of-The-Art Fitness Center
- Internet Cafe with Laptops & Gourmet Coffee ...
- Free WIFi Access at Pool, Fitness Center, and ...
- Screened Balconies & Patios
- BBQ & Picnic Areas
- Breakfast Bar in Kitchen
- Washer & Dryer Included
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome 2 pets per apartment home. There is a pet fee of $400 for one pet and $500 for two. Rent is at $20 per pet. Please contact leasing our office for complete pet policy details. Pets Accepted
- Dogs Allowed
Altamonte at Spring Valley
Expect to be impressed when you choose Altamonte at Spring Valley Apartments as your new home! Condo quality, fully upgraded 1 & 2 bedroom apartment homes Altamonte at Spring Valley is located within minutes of the Altamonte Mall and Uptown Altamonte at Cranes Roost with specialty shops and great restaurants that surround you. Minutes from Downtown Orlando, Seminole State College and Florida Hospital.
7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
9 Reviews for Altamonte at Spring Valley
I am more than pleased with my living experience at Altamonte at SV. I have moved almost every year for the past 5 years for my job and this by far has been the best move yet. Maintenance always responds the next day and the management team is very in-tune to resident wants and needs.
I have had no issues with the apartment. Whenever there is a problem, it is addressed quickly and in a timely manner. Living conditions are great; quiet neighborhood; gym is open late and neighborhood is kept clean and safe.
Not what we expected compared to the initial walk through of the mock apt. not as neat on clean cut as we thought
I loved it when we first moved. however this ongoing construction that I was unaware of due to I4 has caused some major invonvienences such as being late to work, wear and tear on my car due to the condition of the roads being torn up, not being able to park at my building. I knew rennovations would occur but these were not the ones. still waiting in grills, and cards in order to use the fitnes center after business hours.
The maintenance staff far from notable. Front office staff is impeccable.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
I-4 to 436 West and turn left at 2nd light onto Wymore Road; Altamonte at Spring Valley is approximately 1/4 mile on the left.