Latrobe Apartments in Washington, DC 20005 is a smoke free community. Our luxury apartment homes feature stylish new interiors, including energy saving kitchens, combo washer and dryer, wood style floors, crown molding, two tone paint, and new baths, windows and lighting. Kitchens have GE stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and cherry or maple cabinets. Our community features a new fitness center, Wi Fi lounge, on site recycling and a rooftop sundeck with gorgeous city views. We are just steps from Whole Foods, several shops and restaurants and two metro stops. Latrobe is in the center of it all. Our pet friendly community also offers assigned garage parking. Guarantors welcome!
Our lease terms are: We offer 7-14 month leases. Guarantors welcome. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Resident since 2016. Could not be happier to leave. It keeps getting worse here. Some highlights:
- Gas, which is part of the Latrobe bill, increased 100% at the beginning of the year. (Literally. I went from paying $0.40/month for gas to up to $40 every month.) No notice from the Latrobe/Aimco. Thanks a lot.
- Per the redesign, you now have to give a third party your credit card info in order to receive packages. Upshot is that if you dont pick up your packages within a few days, you are subject to a daily penalty. The purpose, I guess, is to prevent Latrobes tiny lockers from being stuffed with unclaimed packages. Yet packages are frequently stacked in the lobby.
- Aimco apparently fired the two concierges who seemed to care about the property and replaced them with ever-revolving temp staff who I often catch asleep or playing on their phones.
A few days late giving notice to vacate? A nearly-$500 penalty.
- Incidentally: Aimcos HQ is in Colorado. They didnt know I had emailed to let the Latrobe know I was vacating a notice which I sent to the same Latrobe email address that lets me know whats going on in the building.
- Old appliances. My dishwasher has never worked properly. It is just a bad appliance not the fault of the maintenance staff. (The maintenance people are actually very good.)
- The redesign was not good. Our apartment doors are a hideous shade of fuchsia. The front office is now a tiny awkward cubicle.
- The elevators are so dingy. Sometimes they dont work at all.
- The gym smells awful. The treadmills used to have TVs. Now there is one tv on the wall which is never on and no one can watch anyway without breaking their neck, because no machines point towards it.
- I used not to be charged for guest parking. Oh well.
Bottom line if you want to live in Logan Circle, you could do way better.
love this place, everyone is so nice and helpful making moving in a breeze.
Love the apartment, amenties and staff.
Great place to live. Great location, apartment interior, roof top, gym, and friendly staff.
I am really liking this building and I cannot wait to see it when they finally finish the renovations!