- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Disability Access
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Wireless Internet Access
- Media Center
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Valet Dry Cleaning Service
- Across the Street from the Anacostia Riverwalk
- Neighborhood is Full of Dining Options
- Two Blocks to Nationals Ballpark
- Adjacent to Harris Teeter & VIDA Fitness
- Adjacent to The Yards Park
- Located in the Heart of The Yards neighborhood
- Raised Platform Bedrooms
- Penthouse - Full-Size Washer and Dryer
- Exposed Brick Walls, Concrete Columns and Ductwork
- White Subway Tile and Glass Tile Accents in Baths
- Ceramic Tile Flooring in Bathrooms
- Track Lighting and Industrial Light Fixtures
- Penthouses - Dark Granite Countertops and Islands
- Penthouse - Master Baths with Separate Tub and ...
- Carpet Tile Flooring in Bedrooms
- 12 to 14 Foot Ceilings with Industrial Windows
- We Love Dogs and Cats
- Full-Size Tub/Shower
- Stainless Steel Energy Star Appliances
- Penthouses - Kitchenaid Stainless Steel Appliances
- Wood Cabinets with Built-in Pantry
- Hardwood Floors in Kitchen/Living Areas
- Penthouses - 2 Story Layouts
- Open Kitchens
- Granite countertops
- Wood Vanity with Granite Counter in Bath
- Extra Deep Kitchen Sink with Swan Neck Faucet
- Glass Tile Backsplash in Kitchen
- Penthouses - Half Bathroom on Main Level
- Penthouses - Gas Cooking & Heating
- Cats Allowed
- Maximum of 2 cats or dogs allowed per apartment. All pets must be spayed/neutered. Restrictions apply and dogs are subject to aggressive breed restrictions. $500 non-refundable pet fee (per pet) due at move-in, $60 monthly pet rent (per pet) applies. Pets Accepted
- Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Foundry Lofts is nothing but original. With a canon sitting in the lobby and each apartment studded with massive, gridded windows and exposed brick walls, this place is packed with history. Service is bar none. And The Yards neighborhood has it all. Bluejacket brews the best beer around. Osteria Morini is constantly serving up amazing meals. Get the best workout of your life over at VIDA. And if you love your dog is much as we do, the Riverwalk Trail is the perfect place to roam. Oh, and don't forget about Nat's Stadium, so close that some apartments have perfect views of it.
Our lease terms are: 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 13 months, 14 months, 15 months, 16 months, 17 months, 18 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Ratings & Reviews
23 Reviews for Foundry Lofts
Beautiful history basement, converted into interesting and moderns loft spaces
It is an excellent community with great neighbors. I only had a vague idea what to expect when I moved in and my experience here has been better than anticipated.
Overall, I'm very pleased with the level of responsiveness of staff and the character and culture of the building.
Great location, great staff, amazing space.
I have lived at the Foundry Lofts for nearly 5 years, and I really love it. My view is beautiful, I'm near the stadium, the metro, and some dining options (not good dining options, but something is better than nothing). It's a very safe and walkable area, with waterfront, Eastern Market, and many other areas all within walking distance. I absolutely love the area, and would never leave if I had the choice. The maintenance people are very nice--Derek is particularly lovely, and is really good about fixing whatever breaks quickly and efficiently. My apartment is beautiful, quiet, and has incredible light from my huge windows. Plus it feels very industrial, which I love. All that being said, I really dislike Forest City as a management company. I think they're taking advantage of the neighborhood without caring about the long-term impact on residents. They're massively overcharging, and don't take care of their residents. The price for a building with no pool, a tiny gym, no storage, no roof deck, no included utilities, and that has lost/will soon lose views from 90% of its apartments (not to mention all outdoor parking, leaving only the pricy and very limited garage parking) is absolutely ludicrous. Their leasing staff are a nightmare, and will jeopardize your ability to stay in your apartment by consistently messing up/forgetting to work on your lease. If you can get some sort of deal, or are able to get into their affordable housing program, it's totally worth it. But between the insane prices, limited amenities, and NIGHTMARE leasing staff, I'd really hesitate to recommend coming in and paying full price. All that being said, I've loved living in the Lofts, and will be heartbroken when I have to move. If you can get a deal, or have the money to burn, it's definitely worth it...otherwise, I hear there are several cheaper places in the area...
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Forest City Realty Trust is a national real estate company principally engaged in the ownership, development, acquisition and management of commercial and residential real estate throughout the United States.