- Air Conditioning
- All Paid Utilities
- Cable Ready
- Gas Range
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Controlled Access
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- ALL UTILITIES PAID!
- 4 Metro Stations within walking distance
- Balc. w/spectacular views
- Huge walk-in closets
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hr. laundry care ctr. on-site
- Controlled building entry
- Oversized swimming pool
- Ample on-site parking avail.
- Walk to downtown, Capitol Hill, Waterfront Area
- Indiv. controlled heat
- Walk to the Nationals Stadium
- Small pets are welcome
- Renovated Bathrooms available
- 1 Pet Per House Hold, $300 Non Refundable Pet Fee Pets Accepted
- Weight restriction: 25$50 Monthly Pet Fee Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 25$50 Monthly Pet Fee Dogs Allowed
- No Aggressive Breeds Breed Restriction
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Call today to learn more about our fully paid utilities and free parking!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Capitol Park Plaza Apartments
Your new home is waiting for you at Capitol Park Plaza Apartments. Enjoy the convenience of walking to the waterfront, shopping, dining and entertainment at a price you can afford. Four metro stations and the Nationals Stadium are located right at your doorstep. Maximum income restrictions apply.
Affordable Housing Qualifications
Ratings & Reviews
From I-395 take the Main Street Exit and turn left on M Street. At the next traffic light turn left onto 7th Street, SW and then right onto I Street SW. If you are traveling from Maryland, take I-295 South to Howard Road. Turn left at Howard Road and make a right at the 1st traffic light and another right onto the Suitland Parkway. Drive over the Frederick Douglas Memorial Bridge. Stay in the far right lane. Turn left onto M Street and make a right onto 3rd Street. Drive two blocks to 201 I Street, SW. If you are commuting by metro, take the green line to the Waterfront Metro Station stay on 4th Street and walk past Safeway for 1 block. Turn right on I Street and walk to 201 I Street, SW.