- Some Paid Utilities
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Package Acceptance
- Easy Access to I-95 and Metro-North
- Easy Access to The Merritt Parkway
- Sought-After School System
- Sparkling Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool
- Minutes from Great Shopping
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Non-Refundable pet fee: $600 per unit. Restricted breeds are: Rottweiler, Doberman, Pit Bulls, American Bull Dogs, Staffordshire Terriers, German Shepherds, Tosa Inus, Shar Peis, Wolf Hybrids, Dalmatians, Boxers, Alaskan Malamutes, Basset Hounds, Blood Hounds, Bull Mastiffs, Argentine Dogos, Akitas, Bresa Canarios, Fila Brasileiros, Chow Chows. Following pets are also restricted: Monkeys,Ferrets, Snakes, Rabbits, Livestock and Reptiles. Pets Accepted
Avalon Wilton on River Road
Live the good life here at Avalon Wilton in Wilton, Connecticut. surrounded by beauty, you will appreciate our heated pool, fitness center and friendly, professional management staff. Offering you the finest quality of living and spacious apartment homes you deserve, Avalon Wilton is the best place to call home. Visit today and see all we have to offer you.
Ratings & Reviews
From I-95 northbound and southbound - take exit 15 onto the Rte. 7 connector. Turn right at the end of the connector (traffic light) and then turn left onto Rte. 7 North. Take a left at the traffic lights onto Rte. 7 North. Left onto Wolfpit Road. Turn right onto Horseshoe Road. Avalon Wilton is located on your left.
From Merritt Parkway southbound (Rte. 15) - Take exit 41 (Westport) and turn left off exit ramp onto Rte. 33. At the rte. 7/Rte. 33 interchange, make a left at the traffic light onto Rte. 7 South. Make a left onto Wolfpit road. Turn right onto Horseshoe Road. Avalon Wilton is located on your left.
From Merritt Parkway northbound (rte. 15) - Take exit 41 (Westport) and turn right off exit ramp onto Rte. 33. Continue through the Rte. 7/Rte. 33 Interchange, make a left onto Wolfpit road. Turn right onto Horseshoe Road . Avalon Wilton is located on your left.
All Avalon associates, whether delivering service to our customers, or providing support from our regional offices, are working toward the collective purpose of "Enhancing the Lives of Our Residents."