- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Island Kitchens
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Emergency Maintenance
- Public Transportation
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- 17 Miles to New Haven , 25 to Stamford
- Ideal Fairfield County Location
- Surface and Garage Parking
- 1/2 Mile to Housatonic Riverfront
- 1/2 Mile to Sterling House Community Center and...
- Landscaped Green Space Throughout Community
- Less than 1 Mile to I-95 (Connecticut Turnpike)
- Minutes from Milford, Shelton and Trumbull
- Pet Friendly Community - Dogs and Cats Welcome
- On the Greater Bridgeport Transit (GBT) line
- Smoke Free Community
- 2 Blocks to Stratford Center Historic District
- Eco-friendly Simulated Wood Vinyl Plank Floorin...
- Neutral Carpet in Bedrooms and Hallways
- Whirlpool Stainless Steel Appliance Package
- Bar or Island Kitchens with Glass Pendant Lighting
- Granite Countertops with Under Mount Double-Bow...
- Delta Pull-Down Faucet with Integrated Sprayer
- Chef Caliber Kitchens featuring 42" Espresso Ca...
- 1st Floor Private Exterior Entrances Available
- Call for Policy
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Conveniently located at the corner of Main Street and Stratford Avenue, 1111 Stratford apartments are just a short walk from the town center and the Stratford Metro North rail station providing easy access to New Haven, Stamford, Bridgeport, Milford, Shelton, Trumbull, Fairfield County, and New York City. Closer to home you will find the charms of Stratford CT's historic town center, shops, restaurants and parks are all within a short stroll. At home you will find a stylish for rent apartment home that caters to the homebody in all of us. Our kitchens feature stylish stainless steel appliance packages, granite counters, and built-in microwaves. With counter seating and available islands, they are functional and perfect for entertaining. Our in-suite washer and dryer add a level of convenience that you won't find at most communities. Come home to 1111 Stratford and simplify your life.
Our lease terms are: 12 months, 13 months, 14 months, 15 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Ratings & Reviews
20 Reviews for 1111 Stratford
Great staff.helpful.apartment has been well taken care of
Is very quiet and private
Beautiful apartments, convenient to everything a person may need
The apartments are beautiful and spacious with abundant storage space. The location is perfect, a short walk to the train for commuting, restaurants and bars. Staff is fantastic and have all taken the time to get to know us. I love my apartment!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From North from New Haven and Milford, Ct: take I-95 South to exit 32. Turn left onto W. Broad St. Follow Broad to Main and turn right. Take Main to Stratford Avenue and turn right. We are on the left near Main and Stratford Ave. * From South from Fairfield and Bridgeport, CT: take I-95 North to exit 32. Turn right onto W. Broad St. and follow to Main Street and turn right. Take Main to Stratford Ave and turn right we are on the left near the intersection of Main and Stratford Ave.
Forest City Realty Trust is a national real estate company principally engaged in the ownership, development, acquisition and management of commercial and residential real estate throughout the United States.