- Gas Range
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Health Club & Yoga Studio
- Quartz Countertops & Stainless Steel Appliances
- Kitchen Islands & Wood Design Cabinetry
- Shuttle to Stamford Train Station & Downtown
- Washer/Dryers and Kitchen Islands
- Waterfront Great Room
- On-site Management
- Concierge Services
- Private Dining Room & Study
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Harbor View Terrace with Firepit Overlooking ...
- Pool Plaza Deck & BBQ Areas
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome 2 pets (cats or dogs) per select apartments. There is a $400 non-refundable pet fee. Pet rent is $50 per month. There is no weight limits but breed restrictions. Vaccination record, picture and breed paperwork required at move in time. Breed restrictions include, but are not limited to: Akita, Bull/American Mastiff, Bull terrier, Chow Chow, Dalmation, Doberman Pinscher, Great Dane, Leonberger, Pit Bull terrier, Presa, Canario, Shiba Inu, Staffordshire terrier, Rottweiler, Saint ...... Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Beacon Harbor Point
Beacon Harbor Point is a community offering a great residential environment, upscale amenities and excellent service for our residents. We offer studio, one and two bedroom apartment homes that are sure to please even those with the most discriminating tastes. Whether you want to relax on our Rooftop Terrace and take in our great views of the Long Island Sound or host a party in our great room, Beacon Harbor Point is sure to have something for you! We are close to shopping, dining and entertainment and have easy access to I-95 and the train station.
Ratings & Reviews
24 Reviews for Beacon Harbor Point
Leasing and the staff at front made my move-in seamless. I had leased with an agent who subsequently left but Bianca went out of her way to pick up the slack and then some. Javier and Michelle at the front desk have also been extraordinary to work with and any issues with my apartment were resolved immediately by the repair team. It's been an exceptional experience all-around.
Beacon Point is a wonderful, bright and energetic community. Beautiful water views with the boardwalk makes living in Stamford feel like you are on vacation every day!!
I think the Beacon, and Harbor point, is an amazing special place. You feel as if you are in a vacation destination, amongst great people. There is always something going on, or you can enjoy the great restaurant options. I love all the diverse people in the building, the gym, the 24 our service at the front. Its a great area to jog, go for a walk, socialize pets etc, stroll the farmers market or Art show, see the fireworks etc. You feel at home, a part of a family etc. As a newly single guy, with kids etc, the Beacon, helped to make this huge transition in my life, much easier. I am grateful for choosing the Beacon !
The Beacon at Harbor Point is a lovely building and community that is perfect for many types of people at different life stages. Living is easy, convenient and exciting in this quickly developing and vibrant area of Stamford.
Living at Beacon Harbor Point is a pleasure. Everyone on the staff is friendly and caring. The facilities are top notch. The location is very exciting given all the restaurants and social activity. Not to mention the view! One of the best decisions I have made.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take 95N to exit 7. At 2nd light, turn right on Washington Blvd. Go straight for a half mile, and turn right on Harbor Point Road. Pull into the turnaround. The Beacon will be on your right.