- Gas Range
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Garbage Disposal
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Individual Leases
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Pet Friendly Building
- Full Size Washer/Dryers in units
- Balconies and Terraces with beautiful city or wate
- Stainless Steel Appliances / Granite Countertops
- Kitchen Island / Breakfast Bar
- BBQ Pavilion & Firepits
- Billards and Game Room with Wi-fi
- Resident Concierge
- Covered Parking with secure building access
- Walk to Fairway and other retail
- Shuttle service
- 24hr. Emergency maintenance
- Large Gym With Cardio Theater
- Expansive Resident Clubhouse With Fireplace
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- $400 Non-Refundable fee with $50 per month pet rent.Breed restrictions include, but are not limited to: Alaskan Malamutes, Akita, Agentine Dogs, Dalmatians, Blood Hounds, Boxer, Bull/American Mastiff, Bull Terrier, Chow Chow, Doberman Pinscher, Fila Brasilerious, German/Dutch Sheppard, Great Dane, Leonberger, Pit Bull Terrier, Presa Canario, Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, Shiba Inu, Staffordshire Terrier, Tosa Inus, Wolf Hybrids and/or any mix of these breeds. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
111 Harbor Point
111 Harbor Point is a fabulous new modern apartment building accompanied with the ultimate lifestyle experience. 111 Harbor Point features best-in-class finishes and amenities. Each versatile layout comes equipped with stainless-steel appliances, granite countertops, a full-size front-loading washer/dryer combo, and spacious closets. This expansive urban oasis features a stunning rooftop swimming pool with gas-fueled fire pits and grills, a Cybex fitness center and cardio theatre, a fire-lit resident lounge with a separate study and billiards game room.
Ratings & Reviews
8 Reviews for 111 Harbor Point
Clean, modern community in Harbor Point with nice views of Long Island Sound. Great shopping and dining nearby. Great amenities and incredible staff!
I couldn't be happier living at 111 Harbor Point. It's truly a welcoming community where you'll immediately feel right at home! Working in NYC, it's like a breath of fresh air coming back to 111 Harbor Point each day.
I work in midtown and have a shorter, more pleasant commute than most of my coworkers who live in Brooklyn. Plus I get a much bigger, and nicer apartment for my money.
Harbor Front offers a quality residential environment, management doesn't stop caring after you sign the lease and your neighbors are friendly and respectful of the shared space.
Love all aspects of Harbor Point.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Exit 8 on I-95, Turn Right at second light onto atlantic st., turn left on Dock St., Turn right on Pacific St. , right on Towne st. 111 Harbor Point is on right
Pinnacle Property Management Services, LLC, (Pinnacle) is a privately held national real estate provider, specializing in third party management of multifamily residential communities. As one of the nation's preferred third-party managers of multifamily housing, Pinnacle's portfolio includes nearly 135,000 residential units and 2 million square feet of commercial assets. With the Corporate headquarters located in Dallas, Texas, Pinnacle has 3,000 employees located in 35 states and 25 major metropolitan areas. For more information, visit _www.pinnaclefamily.com.