AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
New London Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in New London
- Apartments with Balcony in New London
- Apartments with Disability Access in New London
- Apartments with Elevator in New London
- Apartments with Extra Storage in New London
- Apartments with Fitness Center in New London
- Apartments with Garage in New London
- Apartments with Gated Access in New London
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in New London
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in New London
- Apartments with Utilities Included in New London
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in New London
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in New London
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in New London
- Furnished Available Apartments in New London
Apartments Near New London
For SaleNew London, CT Homes for Sale
Living In New London, CT
New London, Connecticut is a town with just over 27,000 residents. Young adults (15-24) can expect to fit right in, as they account for an above-average percentage of the population, while retirees appear in smaller numbers. Overall, the city's residents, at an average age of just under 36, skew decidedly younger than most cities in Connecticut. Homeowners tend to be in the minority in New London, and 63% of residents are renters. The trend is driven in part by a relatively reasonable average rent of $946 per month, which is $201 less than the state average.
Nine percent of New London residents older than 25 possess a Bachelor's degree, while 5% have earned a Master's degree or Doctorate. Workers are spread across a plethora of industries in New London. The four most common are healthcare, entertainment, retail, and education. Together, these industries account for 28% of the labor force in the city. New London workers earn an average annual income of almost $53K, 7th-lowest in the state. New London's average income also trails the national average ($73,345).
New London's average commute time ranks as one of the best in Connecticut at about 19 minutes, 4th-fastest in the state. Many residents (36%) commute to work by car, while public transportation is not widely used. Relatively few workers (6%) commute on foot, though the number far surpasses the national average.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About New London
What is the average rent in New London?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in New London?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in New London?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in New London?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.