- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Sublets Allowed
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- On-site management office
- On-site 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Package receiving
- secure entry with intercom system
- Off street parking
- Clean 24 hour smart card operated laundry
- Extra storage
- HEAT AND HOT WATER INCLUDED
- Cable & high speed internet ready
- More than ample closet space
- Designer closet organizer in remodeled homes
- wood laminate floor in dining area of select homes
- Tile flooring in kitchen & bath in select homes
- Remodeledkitchens w/stainless appliances available
- Remodeled bathrooms w/custom finishes
- Convenient to I-84, I-91, Route 9
- Close to Uconn Health Center
- 1.5 miles from WestFarms Mall
- Near UConn Law School
- Nearby parks and Golf Course
- Cats only in select homes w/an additional deposit
- 6 month lease may be considered w/addt'l fees
- Cats allowed in select apartments & additional deposit applies Cats Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Country Club Estates
Welcome to Country Club Estates located near the Farmington and West Hartford town line. We offer one and two bedroom apartment homes. Close to I-84, I-91 and Route 9, making it an easy commute for work, school or pleasure. Enjoy nearby parks and golf course and the convenience of being close to shopping, dining and more. We are miles from UConn Health Center, 1.5 miles from WestFarms mall, 2 miles from Corbin's Corner, 1 mile from LA Fitness, 10 minutes from West Hartford Center and 15 minutes from Hartford.
If you're looking for closet space, you've come to the right place; all of our homes feature more than ample closet space and the remodeled apartment homes feature a closet organizer to make that precious closet space go even further. The closet space is second to none.
To apply for a home you will need two cashier's check or money orders: one covers the $40 per person application fee and the other covers the $100 holding deposit; the holding deposit is applied towards your security deposit once approved. Each occupant, over the age of 18, must complete a separate rental application, provide a copy of his/her driver's license, a copy of his/her's social security card and two most recent paystubs.
Don't forget to check us out on Instagram @SussmanProperties or #CountryClubEstates!
Ratings & Reviews
I-84 West, Exit 39A to Route 9 South. Take Exit 30, right end of exit, continue straight, right on Stanley.