AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Middletown Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Middletown
- Apartments with Balcony in Middletown
- Apartments with Disability Access in Middletown
- Apartments with Elevator in Middletown
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Middletown
- Apartments with Fireplace in Middletown
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Middletown
- Apartments with Garage in Middletown
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Middletown
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Middletown
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Middletown
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Middletown
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Middletown
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Middletown
- Furnished Available Apartments in Middletown
- Middletown Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Middletown
- Apartments with under $1100 in Middletown
- Apartments with under $1200 in Middletown
- Apartments with under $1300 in Middletown
- Apartments with under $1400 in Middletown
- Apartments with under $1500 in Middletown
- Apartments with under $2000 in Middletown
- Apartments with under $800 in Middletown
- Apartments with under $900 in Middletown
Apartments Near Middletown
Living In Middletown, CT
Searching Middletown apartments? Then you're looking in a 350-year-old city filled with tree-lined streets, walkable neighborhoods and a charming downtown area.
In the center of Middletown is its revitalized downtown area. This charming pedestrian section is full of cafes, coffee shops, boutiques, loft apartments, services, bars and stores. Downtown is the location of Kidcity Children's Museum, an interactive venue that celebrates childhood with a theater, musical instrument feature, reading room and multiple exhibits for all ages. The Wesleyan University Davison Art Center is also downtown, as is Vinnie's Jump and Jive, a community dance and yoga studio.
If you're new to Middletown apartments and want to discover the arts of the city, catch a show at OddFellows Playhouse, a youth theater with year-round classes and programs. Or visit ArtFarm, a theater company dedicated to promoting environmental sustainability and social action.
College students may be interested in finding apartments near Wesleyan University, a private college just north of downtown Middletown. Students and non-students alike enjoy the serene getaway at nearby Harbor Park, where they can walk along the boardwalk and rent kayaks and boats to sail down the Connecticut River; and the 80-acre Smith Park, which has a nature area with walking trails, athletic field, playgrounds and a soccer field.
For a real taste of Middletown, get out of your apartment and visit Cypress Restaurant, Middletown's oldest dining establishment, which serves up traditional seaside fare such as lobster rolls, clams casino and pasta. The legendary O'Rourke's Diner is considered an institution among locals, who love the restaurant's breads, bread pudding French toast, omelets and steamed cheeseburgers. Try Eli Cannon's if you're in the mood to knock back a cold one; the pub has more than 60 beers on tap.
So if you're moving from across the country or just from across town, ApartmentGuide.com has dozens of Middletown apartments to fit your needs. We offer maps, prices, photos, floor plans, detailed neighborhood information and more.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Middletown
What is the average rent in Middletown?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Middletown?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Middletown?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Middletown?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.