AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Hartford Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Hartford
- Apartments with Elevator in Hartford
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Hartford
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Hartford
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Hartford
- Apartments with under $1000 in Hartford
- Apartments with under $1100 in Hartford
- Apartments with under $1200 in Hartford
- Apartments with under $1300 in Hartford
- Apartments with under $1400 in Hartford
- Apartments with under $1500 in Hartford
- Apartments with under $2000 in Hartford
- Hartford Apartments under $700
- Hartford Apartments under $800
- Hartford Apartments under $900
- Hartford Apartments under $1000
- Hartford Apartments under $1100
- Hartford Apartments under $1200
- Hartford Apartments under $1300
- Hartford Apartments under $1400
- Hartford Apartments under $1500
- Hartford Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Hartford
- Trinity College, CT
- Sawyer School--Hartford, CT
- Hartford Conservatory, CT
- Capital Community College, CT
- Hartford Seminary, CT
- Saint Joseph College, CT
- University of Hartford, CT
- Goodwin College--River Campus, CT
- Fox Institute of Business, CT
- Manchester Community College, CT
- Stone Academy--East Hartford, CT
- CT Aero Tech School, CT
- University of Connecticut-Hartford Campus, CT
For SaleHartford, CT Homes for Sale
Living In Hartford, CT
Everything to Know about finding apartments for rent in Hartford, CT
History buffs and lovers of the New England countryside will fall in love with Hartford apartments. Located on the Connecticut River, this grand city is the second-largest in the nation and, at age 400, has as many stories to tell as her literary legends Mark Twain and Harriet Beecher Stowe. Hartford apartment residents brush up against history at every twist and turn of the city's streets. It is home to the nation's oldest park, Bushnell Park, the oldest public art museum, Wadsworth Atheneum, and can lay claim to having the oldest continuously run newspaper, The Hartford Courant. Ranked among the top 6 percent of regions for the arts, the city has roughly 200 cultural, arts and heritage organizations for those seeking apartments for rent in Hartford to enjoy.
Natural beauty abounds for residents of Hartford apartments, who can stroll down tree-lined streets with their lush and shady canopies. In 2009, the Arbor Day Foundation named Hartford a "Tree City USA" for the 15th year for its commitment to forestry and tree planting. Those looking at apartments in Hartford can find the pleasures of a river running through the city at the Mortensen Riverfront Plaza. The reclaimed riverfront is the ideal setting for an afternoon stroll or that perfect romantic getaway. Reflect on the life of Abraham Lincoln in the sculpture garden, take a riverboat cruise or watch the battle of the paddles at the Dragon Boat races, a two-day festival in August.
Good fun goes hand in hand with great food. Hartford apartment residents have the best in class to choose from, including upscale Southwest fare at Agave Grill. With 40 tequilas to choose from, it has one of the best selections north of the Rio Grande. Visit the South End neighborhood, known as "Little Italy," when you have a hankering for authentic cannelloni, calamari or pasta in a carbonara sauce. You'll also find kitschy shops and exotic eateries on the west side of town in the Asylum Hill and Frog Hollow neighborhoods.
So whether you want to be immersed in history or enjoy the seasons, colors and countryside that New England offers, you'll find a wealth of available opportunities on ApartmentGuide.com when looking at apartments to call home in Hartford.
Find Apartments for rent in Hartford, CT
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Hartford that match your needs.
Looking for more?
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Hartford
What is the average rent in Hartford?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Hartford?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Hartford?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Hartford?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.