- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- BEAUTIFUL NATIONAL HISTORIC REGISTRY PROPERTY
- *ARCHITECTUAL BRICK WALLS WITH NATURAL PATINA
- *EXPOSED WOOD BEAM CEILINGS
- 18 FOOT CEILINGS
- Picturesque grounds w/courtyard
- Resort style pool w/sundeck
- *LOFTS AVAILABLE
- 24 hr emergency maintenance
- *OVERSIZED CLOSETS
- High speed cable modem
- Central air
- Tennis court
- Fully equipped kitchen w/breakfast bar
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Professional on-site management
- Stainless steel appliances
- Brand New state-of-the-art fitness center
- * Available in select units
- Metro North station within walking distance
- Dogs & Cats accepted w/deposit
- Controlled access entry
- 4' x 8' FACTORY STYLE WINDOWS
- Weight restriction: 85$250 non-refundable pet fee & $50 per month for Dog Breed Restriction
- $200 non-refundable pet fee & $25 per month for Cat Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
Beacon Mill Village
Rich in history. Refined for living. Beacon Mill Village combines the best of both worlds; historical significance and modern design. Imagine beautiful exposed brick walls and beamed ceilings, enormous windows, modern kitchens and more. This amazing all brick community offers unique features such as a peaceful canal that passes through the property, a state-of-the-art health and wellness center, sparkling pool, tennis court, clothes care center, resident business center, elevator access and more. The most unique part of this community is that each and every apartment at Beacon Mill Village is different. If you are searching for a truly unique home, Beacon Mill is the answer to your search. Discover how wonderful life can be at Beacon Mill Village.
2-Month, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
33 Reviews for Beacon Mill Village
Facilities and services are excellent.
Friendly, courteous, proffessional
I love my unit, I have just renewed my lease again and I enjoy living here. It's quiet and comfortable, and any problems are addressed accordingly. It's a convenient area while also being removed from the cities. I recommend living here to friends frequently.
The complex layout is fantastic and offers so many amenities such as a pool, tennis courts, gym and sauna. Very pleasant and responsive staff, and beautiful apartments.
Maintenance staff has to be changed
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Route 8 North take Exit 23, turn right and property is 1 mile on left. From Route 8 South take Exit 24, take a right, go through light. Property is on left. Make a u-turn to come back to the office.