AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Pueblo Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Pueblo
- Apartments with Balcony in Pueblo
- Apartments with Disability Access in Pueblo
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Pueblo
- Apartments with Fireplace in Pueblo
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Pueblo
- Apartments with Gated Access in Pueblo
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Pueblo
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Pueblo
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Pueblo
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Pueblo
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Pueblo
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Pueblo
- Furnished Available Apartments in Pueblo
Apartments Near Pueblo
Living In Pueblo, CO
EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT RENTING AN APARTMENT IN PUEBLO, CO
You’re not a small town person but you’re not crazy about the big city either. Where should you live? Pueblo, of course. With a population of just under 111,000, this city is the perfect size for people who don’t want to feel crowded but want the amenities that can be found in larger cities. Because of its moderate population, apartments for rent in Pueblo tend to be on the more affordable side.
THE BEST NEIGHBORHOODS TO FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN PUEBLO
Pueblo is home to multiple medical facilities, including Colorado Mental Health Institute, St. Mary Corwin Medical Center and Parkview Medical Center. These facilities receive average-to-above-average reviews from patients and employees alike. Whether you have health conditions that require you to live in close proximity to a medical center or you’re a medical professional looking for work, you can find lovely, affordable apartments in Pueblo nearby.
Of course, there are multiple neighborhoods in Pueblo that deserve some consideration. Here are our favorite neighborhoods in the area for renters.
- Aberdeen: 40 percent of the population of Aberdeen is made up of couples, most of which are in their mid-to-late-40s. Only 19 percent of the population has children, so if you are looking for a quiet neighborhood in Pueblo, you should definitely consider Aberdeen.
- Belmont: Looking for a short commute? The average commute time for residents of the Belmont neighborhood is approximately 15 minutes. Residents also love the area for its peaceful, quiet and family-friendly atmosphere.
- Bessemer: One of the more densely populated neighborhoods in Pueblo, Bessemer has about 10,500 residents. Most people who live here are between the ages of 20 and 35, many of whom have children. The walking score of the area is 53, so there is some walkability here. However, most residents use a vehicle to run errands and get to work.
- Downtown: If you prefer a shorter commute and like living in the heart of a city, you should definitely look for apartments for rent in downtown Pueblo. Here you’ll have access to numerous restaurants and coffee shops, as well as employment opportunities. You’ll also have easy access to hundreds of miles of hiking trails and bike paths along Lake Pueblo and the Arkansas River.
- East Side: East Side has been described as a great community with a lot of pride. Not far from downtown Pueblo, the average commute from East Side is about 20 minutes. Over 50 percent of the residents here rent, so you’ll be in good company!
- Highland Park: This small neighborhood is located southwest of downtown Pueblo. Less than half the households here have children, so it’s ideal if you’re looking for a quieter neighborhood. Rent here is quite affordable — there are many options under $1,500 per month.
- Northside: If you’re a medical professional looking for apartments for rent in Pueblo, consider relocating to Northside. Situated in the middle of this Pueblo neighborhood is Parkville Medical Center, a facility that receives high employee reviews. Those who don’t work at this medical center should expect an average commute of about 15 minutes.
- Mesa Junction: This neighborhood is one of the oldest on our list. If you love historical charm, you should definitely look for apartments in Mesa Junction. Residents who live here love the local history and beautiful architecture. They also love the high walkability rate, as well as the nearby hiking trails.
- Ridge: The population of this neighborhood is just under 3,000. Residents tend to be in their 30s and have one to two children at home. While there are nearby parks, playgrounds and schools, the walkability score of this area is incredibly low, scoring a nine out of 100. Access to a vehicle is a must in this neighborhood.
- Sunset: Residents of this neighborhood in Pueblo describe it as clean, quiet, peaceful and friendly. The area is close to campsites and hiking trails, giving residents a great opportunity to get out in nature regularly. Sunset is also an ideal place for people who love to go on daily walks.
FUN THINGS TO DO IN PUEBLO
When searching for apartments to rent in Pueblo, you’ll want to consider nearby attractions. After all, not all your time will be spent in your apartment. We all need time to rest and recreate, so make sure you live close to attractions that you’d love to visit in your downtime.
- Pueblo Zoo: Besides all the wonderful animals to see, the Pueblo Zoo is host to regular events like concerts. You can also book special events like parties and corporate events.
- Lake Pueblo State Park: The state park is gorgeous. You can walk and hike throughout the park but one of the treats offered here is the scenic bike tour. For a fee, you’ll be provided with a bike, helmet, snacks and water. The tour will take you to the North Shore Marina, as well as the scenic Cattails Crossing Pond. Along the way, a guide will provide interesting, historical commentary.
- Rosemount Museum: If you love a little grandeur every now and then, you must visit the Rosemount Museum. This museum is a 24,000 square foot Victorian mansion. The paneling, window treatments, furnishing and accessories are nearly all original. During your tour of Colorado’s Crown Jewel, you’ll learn about the history of the house, the family that lived there, early Pueblo history and Victorian culture.
- Pueblo Weisbrod Aircraft Museum: Do you love airplanes? If so, visit this museum with over 100 years of aviation history within. The museum contains the largest display of aircraft in the state with pre-war planes, as well as those from WWI, WWII, the Korean War, the Vietnam War and more.
- City Park: This park is often described as one of the reasons to live in Pueblo. It’s been a treasured part of the city for over 70 years. You’ll find a merry-go-round, plenty of areas to picnic and two lakes with lots of geese. It’s the perfect place to take your family or your dog to enjoy a nature walk.
- Vinewood Park: Located just off of Vinewood Lane, this park is ideal for families. Your kids can play on the playground or you can invite your friends to play a Saturday afternoon game of basketball.
- Mineral Palace Park: Located within 10 minutes of Mohawk Road, this lovely park has something for everyone. Take an afternoon stroll and enjoy the gardens. Take the kids to the outdoor pool during the warm summer months. Make sure you get your daily steps in on the walking track. Or sit by the lake and meditate on the simple pleasures of life.
GETAWAYS FROM PUEBLO
Denver is only about 45 minutes away from Pueblo. You can take a day trip to visit the Rocky Mountains National Park or go on a Ghost Tour in the Capitol Hill neighborhood.
Also nearby is Ca?on City where you can go zip lining, whitewater rafting or visit numerous sites of historical and architectural interest.
And don’t forget to occasionally visit Colorado Springs where you can visit the Garden of the Gods or go on an adventurous Jeep tour.
FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN PUEBLO, CO
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Pueblo that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Pueblo
How much does it cost to rent in Pueblo, CO?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Pueblo?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Pueblo?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Pueblo?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.