AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
Highlands Ranch Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Highlands Ranch
- Apartments with Balcony in Highlands Ranch
- Apartments with Disability Access in Highlands Ranch
- Apartments with Elevator in Highlands Ranch
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Highlands Ranch
- Apartments with Fireplace in Highlands Ranch
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Highlands Ranch
- Apartments with Garage in Highlands Ranch
- Apartments with Gated Access in Highlands Ranch
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Highlands Ranch
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Highlands Ranch
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Highlands Ranch
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Highlands Ranch
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Highlands Ranch
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Highlands Ranch
- Furnished Available Apartments in Highlands Ranch
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Highlands Ranch
- Cheap Apartments in Highlands Ranch
- Corporate Apartments in Highlands Ranch
- Loft Layout Apartments in Highlands Ranch
- Luxury Apartments in Highlands Ranch
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Highlands Ranch
- Senior Living Apartments in Highlands Ranch
- Short Term Apartments in Highlands Ranch
Apartments Near Highlands Ranch
- Littleton, CO
- Litttleton, CO
- Englewood, CO
- Centennial, CO
- Lone Tree, CO
- Greenwood Village, CO
- Denver Tech Center, CO
- Castlewood, CO
- Ken Caryl, CO
- Carriage Club, CO
- Heritage Hills, CO
- Castle Pines, CO
- Columbine, CO
- Sheridan, CO
- Lonetree, CO
- Sedalia, CO
- Cherry Hills Village, CO
- Roxborough Park, CO
- Stonegate, CO
- Meridian, CO
Living In Highlands Ranch, CO
A medium-size city located in Colorado, Highlands Ranch has a population of slightly more than 104,000. Families with children will feel welcome, as kids aged 5-14 make up an above-average percentage of the community, while young professionals appear in smaller numbers. Overall, the city's population, at an average age of just over 36, is younger than most cities in Colorado. Renters tend to be in the minority in Highlands Ranch, and 81% of residents own their homes. The average rent for Highlands Ranch is $535/month more than the state average.
Compared to the national average (7%), Highlands Ranch has a large percentage of residents over the age of 25 with advanced degrees, as 13% have earned a Master's degree or a Doctoral degree. In addition, 27% have a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average. There are four primary industries in Highlands Ranch: scientific, retail, healthcare, and finance. Together, these industries make up 26% of the city's workforce. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many workers in these industries are in management, as 12% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any career path. With an average annual income of around $123K, Highlands Ranch workers earn about $43,000 more than the average Colorado resident. The city's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345).
Highlands Ranch has an average commute time of about 28 minutes. Many residents (43%) commute to work by car or truck, while public transportation is not extensively used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Highlands Ranch
What is the average rent in Highlands Ranch?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Highlands Ranch?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Highlands Ranch?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Highlands Ranch?
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.