AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Greeley Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Greeley
- Apartments with Balcony in Greeley
- Apartments with Disability Access in Greeley
- Apartments with Elevator in Greeley
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Greeley
- Apartments with Fireplace in Greeley
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Greeley
- Apartments with Gated Access in Greeley
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Greeley
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Greeley
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Greeley
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Greeley
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Greeley
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Greeley
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Greeley
Apartments Near Greeley
For SaleGreeley, CO Homes for Sale
Living In Greeley, CO
EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT RENTING AN APARTMENT IN GREELEY, CO
Located at the northeastern corner of Colorado, just under an hour from the Wyoming state line and an hour from Denver, Greeley, Colorado is perfectly situated for lovers of nature, mountains and the open spaces of the grasslands alike.
The city is ideally located for families, young couples, singles and college students alike, offering easy access to University of Northern Colorado and Aims Community College and several National Parks and forests.
THE BEST NEIGHBORHOODS TO FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN GREELEY
Surrounded by National Parks, National Forests, National Grasslands and the most urban areas of Colorado within a few hours’ drive, Greeley is the perfect location for folks who’re “somewhere between” that urban lifestyle and outdoor fanatic.
The neighborhoods of Greeley offer different qualities within the city, so check out the housing styles and sizes, accessibility and amenities available within the community before putting that important signature on the line. The right neighborhood is just around the corner.
- Alta Vista: This neighborhood offers residents an assortment of easily accessible restaurants, home and personal services within close proximity.
- Arlington: Residents appreciate the community vibe of Arlington with primarily residential life, quiet streets and great schools.
- Central: Well-loved for its pet-friendliness, bikeability and walkability, Central is a fantastic neighborhood for families looking for a safe, comfortable neighborhood.
- City Center: This neighborhood is primarily residential with close access to parks, shopping, dining and other amenities that make it convenient.
- Cranford: Cranford is an active community in Greeley with many shopping, dining, attractions and other opportunities for an active social life.
- Downtown: Like most city centers, Downtown Greeley offers an assortment of activities and amenities like transit, shopping, dining, museums, pubs, Lincoln Park and others.
- North Central: Perhaps one of the most eclectic areas of Greeley, North Central encompasses residential areas, parks, shopping, dining and much more for a convenient, active community.
- Sherwood Park: With parks and a “quaint” vibe, Sherwood Park is a great choice for families, older couples and folks looking for a friendly community that welcomes pets and kids alike. Plus, Sherwood Park has great restaurants.
- University District: Located south of Downtown, the University District is an active, vibrant neighborhood with all the amenities college students, singles and couples are looking for, including easy walkability for most attractions and amenities.
- West Greeley: A popular area for couples, college students and families, West Greeley has a host of amenities for a convenient, comfortable life. Shopping, dining, pet care and personal and home services are incredibly accessible.
FUN THINGS TO DO IN GREELEY
As you look for apartments for rent in Greeley, you’ll naturally want to know the best things to do in the area. A few highlights in town include event venues, hiking trails, National Parks, urban parks and stadiums where you can catch the local college teams.
- Canvas Stadium is home to Colorado State University’s teams, plus events like concerts, marathons and more happening year-round.
- For outdoor fun, Fossil Creek Park offers trails, sports fields, playgrounds, a splash pad, tennis courts, hills for sledding and much more.
- Another popular spot near Greely is Spring Canyon Community Park. The park welcomes folks with a skate park, tennis courts, dog park, basketball hoops and other sports fields, running trails, picnic areas, playgrounds and more. There’s something for everyone.
- For a fun and quirky good time, head over to Totally 80s Pizza and Museum for some delicious pizza and an overload of 1980s pop culture.
- Twenty-Ninth Street is a popular outdoor shopping area lined with easy-paces streets and rows of boutiques, personal service shops, entertainment venues and more. It’s easy to spend an afternoon or the whole weekend enjoying all the area has to offer.
- Another popular stadium in the area is Folsom Field, home of the Colorado Buffaloes football team. Come watch the games or enjoy the other frequent events held on the grounds.
GETAWAYS FROM GREELEY
Greeley, CO is an easy drive to a wide range of amazing locations, many of which can be reached in less than 2 hours one-way. Some of the most celebrated day-trips include Rocky Mountain National Park for abundant hiking and adventuring, Pawnee National Grassland for wildlife observation and hiking, city escapes to Denver, Boulder and Cheyenne, WY, Garden of the Gods for climbing and hiking, Aspen for skiing and the Mount Evans Scenic Byway for a restful drive with incredible views.
FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN GREELEY, CO
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Tempe that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Greeley
What is the average rent in Greeley?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Greeley?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Greeley?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Greeley?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.