1. Home
  2. Colorado
  3. Georgetown
  4. Apartments for rent in Georgetown, CO

175 Apartments Available
1 - 27 of 175 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Georgetown, CO has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Georgetown, CO

Georgetown is a small town in Colorado with approximately 1,000 residents. There is no shortage of activities for middle-aged professionals, who account for a larger portion of the population here (46%) than nationally (38%), while young adults are less well-represented. Overall, the town's residents, with an average age of just under 45, are older than most cities in Colorado. Home ownership is more common than renting in Georgetown, and 33% of residents rent. Renters in the town benefit from a relatively low average rent of $881 per month, which is $310/month less than the state average.

Compared to the national average (7%), Georgetown has a high percentage of residents over the age of 25 with advanced degrees, as 12% have earned a Master's degree or a Doctorate. Furthermore, 19% have earned a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average. There are three primary industries in Georgetown: construction, entertainment, and retail. Together, these industries make up 31% of the workforce in the town. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many workers in these industries are in management, which ranks as the top field in the town. Georgetown workers earn an average annual income of around $76K, a bit less than those elsewhere in the state. Georgetown's average income, however, is fairly average compared to the national level of $73,345.

Georgetown has an average commute time of about 30 minutes. Many residents (46%) commute to work by car, while public transportation isn't used much. Walking (4%) isn't a common way to get to work, though the number does exceed the national average.


Frequently Asked Questions About Georgetown

Looking for a cheap Georgetown apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our Georgetown, CO Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly Georgetown apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Georgetown that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Georgetown apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS