AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Evans Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Evans
- Apartments with Balcony in Evans
- Apartments with Disability Access in Evans
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Evans
- Apartments with Fireplace in Evans
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Evans
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Evans
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Evans
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Evans
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Evans
- Evans Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Evans
- Apartments with under $1100 in Evans
- Apartments with under $1200 in Evans
- Apartments with under $1300 in Evans
- Apartments with under $1400 in Evans
- Apartments with under $1500 in Evans
- Apartments with under $2000 in Evans
- Apartments with under $600 in Evans
- Apartments with under $700 in Evans
- Apartments with under $800 in Evans
- Apartments with under $900 in Evans
Apartments Near Evans
Living In Evans, CO
Evans, Colorado is a town with slightly more than 20,000 residents. Families with young children are commonplace, as kids under 5 account for an above-average percentage of the community, though young professionals are also well-represented. At an average age of just over 31, the city's residents skew notably younger than most cities in Colorado, ranking as the ninth-youngest municipality in the state. Renters tend to be in the minority in Evans, and 59% of residents own their homes. With a relatively low average rent of $1,080/month in the city, renting remains an affordable option, particularly compared to other cities in Colorado. Each month, renters in Evans will pay around $111 less compared to the state average.
Evans has an average commute time of about 26 minutes. Driving a car or truck is the most common means of commuting to work, chosen by 47% of commuters, while public transportation is not used. Walking isn't a common means of commuting to work.
There are four primary industries in Evans: retail, manufacturing, healthcare, and construction. Together, these industries make up 27% of the city's workforce. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, 9% of the city's population works in sales, making it the top profession in the city. Evans workers earn an average annual income of just over $64K, less than the average Colorado resident. The city's average income also trails the national average ($73,345). Compared to the state average, Evans has a high concentration of residents over the age of 25 who have a high school degree or GED (21%). Furthermore, 10% have a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Evans
How much does it cost to rent in Evans, CO?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Evans?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Evans?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Evans?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.