All of the amazing amenities at Gables Cherry Creek are located on the top floor offering beautiful spaces for entertaining and enjoyment while taking in the breath-taking views of Cherry Creek and the Rocky Mountains. The Cherry Creek trail is footsteps away and a great path to take into Downtown Denver!
Our lease terms are: 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 13 months, 14 months, 15 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Open until 6:00pm
Great finishes and amenities. Arrogant and unaccomodating management
Unless you have unlimited funds, dont mind the small of dog pee, dirty trash rooms and construction noise all around... dont live here. Terrible management company!
Gables Cherry Creek is a great community to live in.
I have lived at the Gables for over one year and I count the days until my lease ends. I thought this beautiful property and amenities would make my life easier, but it has been just the opposite. The rules are strictly enforced and the management here would be more appropriate for college-age rental complex rather than a luxury property. More to consider:
1) The lease is 40+ pages; Read every page!
2) There are 2 other Gables properties under construction on the block and the loud construction noise begins promptly at 7 a.m. M-Sat.
3) The concierge is not 24-7 and ends most nights at 11 p.m. Be prepared to go down and let every guest in. Note--There have been about 14 different concierge managers in the 14 months I've been here and I no longer ask their names.
5) There is no parking for guests, and street parking is very scarce as the construction workers park there. Tickets are issued M-F if parked outside more than 2 hours during working hours ($50)
6) There have been 2 cars stolen from the parking garage and one was broken into by smashing the windows.
7) The manager loves to enforce the rules and will engage in debates and nasty emails to prove she is right and you are wrong.
8) Residents pay for light bulbs and they are not new bulbs when you move in.
While the pool may be beautiful, THIS IS NOT A PLACE TO RELAX. ITS EXPENSIVE AND YOU WILL NOT BE TREATED AS A VALUED RESIDENT.
I've thoroughly enjoyed my time at Gables Cherry Creek! Great team and wonderful amenities.
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.