AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Denver Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Denver
- Apartments with Balcony in Denver
- Apartments with Disability Access in Denver
- Apartments with Elevator in Denver
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Denver
- Apartments with Fireplace in Denver
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Denver
- Apartments with Garage in Denver
- Apartments with Gated Access in Denver
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Denver
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Denver
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Denver
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Denver
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Denver
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Denver
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Denver
- Furnished Available Apartments in Denver
- Denver Apartment Deals
- Denver Apartments under $500
- Denver Apartments under $800
- Denver Apartments under $900
- Denver Apartments under $1000
- Denver Apartments under $1100
- Denver Apartments under $1200
- Denver Apartments under $1300
- Denver Apartments under $1400
- Denver Apartments under $1500
- Denver Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Denver
- University of Denver, CO
- University of Colorado Denver, CO
- Metropolitan State College of Denver, CO
- Regis University, CO
- Bel Rea Institute of Animal Technology, CO
- Aspen University, CO
- Denver School of Nursing, CO
- Community College of Denver, CO
- Rocky Mountain College of Art and Design, CO
- Art Institute of Colorado, CO
- Iliff School of Theology, CO
- Pima Medical Institute Denver, CO
For SaleDenver, CO Homes for Sale
Living In Denver, CO
EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT RENTING AN APARTMENT IN DENVER, CO
Colorado’s capital city was founded in 1858 as a relatively diminutive mining camp. Over the years, it has developed into a top destination for apartment residents looking for big-city living with a mix of modern and natural amenities. As the most populous city in the Mountain region, Denver features an attractive array of apartments close to its thriving cultural, recreational and economic regions.
Locals also enjoy beautiful weather—at exactly one mile above sea level, Denver’s elevation provides a mild climate that averages 300 sun-kissed days a year. With relatively mild winters and comfortable summers, the city’s welcoming weather conditions may be one of its most surprising perks.
For formal educational pursuits, renters appreciate access to quality elementary and secondary schools for the kids, as well as a number of higher education institutions, including the University of Denver, Johnson & Wales University and the University of Colorado.
THE BEST NEIGHBORHOODS TO FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN DENVER
If you’re looking for the best places to live in Denver, you’ll find a variety of great apartment options, perfectly suited for renters ranging from young professionals to retired baby boomers. Denver’s status as a transportation and economic hub has made it a popular location for corporate headquarters, and workers from around the country seek apartments in the city in order to be close to the action. Seeking apartments n Denver? Check out these neighborhoods:
- Downtown: Downtown Denver is the place to hustle. It boasts more than 23 million square feet of office space that houses around 130,000 workers. It’s also the home of the historic neighborhood LoDo and the iconic Union Station.
- Capitol Hill: This walkable area attracts a lot of young professionals due to its plethora of cafes, bars and restaurants, along with its vibrant music scene.
- Cherry Creek: An upscale area just outside of downtown Denver, Cherry Creek has many high-end shops and restaurants for those with discerning tastes.
- East Central Denver: East Central Denver includes many fantastic smaller neighborhoods, including the aforementioned Capitol Hill, Congress Park and City Park West. The Denver Botanical Gardens are here, next to Cheesman Park.
- Highland: For renters seeking a diverse community, Highland boasts a vibrant blend of cultures along with numerous city parks and craft breweries.
- LoDo: LoDo is Denver’s oldest neighborhood, located in downtown, and is known for its art galleries, boutiques and nightlife.
- LoHi: A few miles northwest of downtown Denver sits LoHi, which is also the location of the Colorado State Capitol and the Denver Art Museum.
- North Denver: North Denver includes the neighborhoods Globeville, Park Hill, Five Points and the River North Art District (RiNO). The area includes portions of City Park, which is the home of the Denver Zoo.
- Stapleton: Established on the site of a former airport, the Stapleton neighborhood offers the chance to be part of the nation’s largest urban development project.
- Washington Park: Located on the south side of Denver, this quaint suburban/urban mixed area is close to the mountains and yet offers a fast commute along with affordable rent and local shops.
FUN THINGS TO DO IN DENVER
Need some suggestions for things to do when looking for apartments for rent in Denver? Check out these area favorites:
- Perfect for outdoor lovers, Denver features hundreds of parks ranging in size and features, anchored by the 330-acre City Park. This popular area is home to the Denver Zoo and the Denver Museum of Nature & Science, as well as a golf course, two lakes and a boathouse.
- Denver U.S. Mint: Want to see where that change in your pocket was made? Take a free guided tour of this massive money-making operation and see how raw materials become official U.S. currency.
- Colorado State Capitol: When you take a tour of this impressive government building, be sure to make your way up the 99-step spiral staircase and out onto the observation deck, where you’ll be rewarded with magnificent views of the cityscape and the Rocky Mountains.
- Thanks to the city’s location near the Rocky Mountains, some of the best hikes in Denver offer truly incredible views. After lacing up your boots, you can marvel at the iconic red rock formations on Trading Post Trail in Red Rocks Park near Morrison or keep your eyes open for wildlife as you traverse the terrain at the Rocky Mountain Arsenal.
- Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre: When concerts or events aren’t taking place in this world-famous amphitheater, guests can stop by the visitor center, which contains a free museum and the Performer’s Hall of Fame.
- Denver SkatePark: Whether you bring your board or just show up to watch some of Denver’s top skaters in action, you can experience a full day of shredding at this popular park with over 60,000 square feet of terrain.
- Coors Brewery Tour: The world’s largest single-site brewery welcomes visitors with a fascinating look at the beer-brewing process Coors has been perfecting since 1873. Tours are self-guided and take approximately 30 minutes.
- Denver is also home to a thriving professional sports scene, featuring a team in each of the four major U.S. spectator sports. MLB’s Colorado Rockies (at the Coors Field), and you can also catch the NFL’s Denver Broncos, NHL’s Colorado Avalanche and NBA’s Denver Nuggets all play their home games in the Mile High City.
- With the WOW! Children’s Museum, Downtown Aquarium and the Children’s Museum of Denver, the city offers a wealth of educational entertainment for kids of all ages.
- Apartment residents can get a taste of the city’s cultural scene at the Denver Art Museum and the Denver Performing Arts Complex—the second largest center for the arts in the country—as well as a variety of popular entertainment venues and music halls.
GETAWAYS FROM DENVER
Denver is located approximately 1.5 hours from the year-round alpine skiing of Breckenridge, Colorado, the spectacular mountain scenery of Colorado Springs and the Old West history of Cheyenne, Wyoming. If you don’t mind driving for a little longer, in almost 3 hours you can visit Aspen, Colorado, for the best skiing as well as boutique shops in Aspen’s pedestrian malls.
FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN DENVER, CO
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Denver that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Denver
What is the average rent in Denver?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Denver?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Denver?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Denver?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.