10+ Units Available
1 Floor Plan
1 Floor Plan
5 Units Available
4 Floor Plans
3 Floor Plans
1 Floor Plan
6 Units Available
1 Floor Plan
2 Floor Plans
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Colorado Springs Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Colorado Springs
- Apartments with Balcony in Colorado Springs
- Apartments with Disability Access in Colorado Springs
- Apartments with Elevator in Colorado Springs
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Colorado Springs
- Apartments with Fireplace in Colorado Springs
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Colorado Springs
- Apartments with Garage in Colorado Springs
- Apartments with Gated Access in Colorado Springs
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Colorado Springs
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Colorado Springs
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Colorado Springs
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Colorado Springs
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Colorado Springs
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Colorado Springs
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Colorado Springs
- Furnished Available Apartments in Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Colorado Springs
- Apartments with under $1100 in Colorado Springs
- Apartments with under $1200 in Colorado Springs
- Apartments with under $1300 in Colorado Springs
- Apartments with under $1400 in Colorado Springs
- Apartments with under $1500 in Colorado Springs
- Apartments with under $2000 in Colorado Springs
- Apartments with under $700 in Colorado Springs
- Apartments with under $800 in Colorado Springs
- Apartments with under $900 in Colorado Springs
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Colorado Springs
- Cheap Apartments in Colorado Springs
- Income Restricted Apartments in Colorado Springs
- Loft Layout Apartments in Colorado Springs
- Luxury Apartments in Colorado Springs
- New Construction Apartments in Colorado Springs
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Colorado Springs
- Senior Living Apartments in Colorado Springs
- Short Term Apartments in Colorado Springs
Apartments Near Colorado Springs
- University of the Rockies, CO
- Colorado College, CO
- Pima Medical Institute--Colorado Springs, CO
- CollegeAmerica--Colorado Springs, CO
- Nazarene Bible College, CO
- UCCS, CO
- University of Colorado--Colorado Springs, CO
- Colorado Technical University, CO
- Apex College of Veterinary Technology, CO
- Paul Mitchell the School-Colorado Springs, CO
Living In Colorado Springs, CO
Getting to Know Colorado Springs, CO
Colorado Springs offers residents scenic vistas, historic sites, enticing museums, public art and plenty of youth and adult sports. If you love the outdoors, Colorado Springs is a city that has it all. You'll encounter everything from waterfalls and rivers to beautiful rock formations. Although the city has an average annual temperature of 49 degrees, be sure to wear sunscreen. The city's high altitude puts you closer to the sunshine. At an elevation of 6,035 feet, Colorado Springs has some of the bluest skies and freshest mountain air. Ponderosa pines, scrub oaks, meadows and forests comprise nature's bounty in this beautiful city.
The Best Neighborhoods in Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs neighborhoods seamlessly combine the old and the new. Enjoy the beauty of the entire area while taking advantage of the city's many unique hot spots.
- Powers: Sitting along Powers Blvd., this long strip of neighborhood contains a wide array of shopping, restaurants and activities. Its convenient location and affordable housing make it a popular area of town.
- Downtown: Like many downtown areas, this walkable and bikeable section of Colorado Springs is full of indie boutiques, global cuisine, culture and nature. Coupled with a lively scene at night, the area is full of breweries, bars and clubs. This is a hot spot all hours of the day.
- Northeast Colorado Springs: Home to the city's Western culture, Northeast Colorado Springs pays homage to the rodeo cowboy. Set against the backdrop of distinct rock formations, it's a perfect spot for hikers and bikers. The neighborhood also carries a casual and cultural vibe.
- Broadmoor: Nestled into the foot of Cheyenne Mountain, Broadmoor has beautiful scenery and luxurious living. Taking its cue from the historic and iconic The Broadmoor Hotel, the neighborhood exudes opulence.
- Briargate: A family-friendly neighborhood, Briargate is serious about community. Full of trails, parks and beautiful landscaping, you can find a home on a hillside or one with amazing mountain views.
- East Colorado Springs: One of Colorado Springs more mature neighborhoods, East Colorado Springs is a traditional community. Within it, you'll find established parks, schools, shopping centers and more. It's another highly walkable part of town, but is often overlooked because of how developed it already is.
- Southeast Colorado Springs: Near both the Colorado Springs Airport and Peterson Air Force Base, Southeast Colorado Springs has plenty of shopping, retail and restaurants. To hit the center of all the action, check out Academy Boulevard.
- Old Colorado City: Embracing history and retail therapy, this busy part of town combines art galleries and gift stores with candy shops and tattoo parlors. There's also easy-access to information on early pioneer settlement and local folk art.
- North End: Living in the North End you may end up in a converted house from the Victorian Era. Here history comes through in the architecture and preservation of the homes. No two are the same. This is also a highly bikeable area and home to Colorado College.
- Pikes Peak Park: A large neighborhood, not far from downtown, Pikes Peak Park is one of the oldest parts of town. An affordable, family-friendly neighborhood, it provides ample opportunity for athletics. Its two major youth sports complexes cover over 58 acres.
Fun Things to Do in Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs is all about arts, culture and connecting to nature. Don't miss these fun activities, many of which are totally free.
- Explore the ethereal rock formations at Garden of the Gods, a breathtaking public park.
- Stroll around downtown for Arts on the Streets, and stop by the Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center at Colorado College.
- See a Shakespearean play or an improv show at Dusty Loo Bon Vivant Theatre.
- An Olympic and Paralympic training site, you can catch the Colorado College men's hockey team at the World Arena Ice Hall.
- Go hiking, running or just relaxing at downtown's Monument Valley Park.
- Climb into a raft and check out some of the 1,450 miles that make up the roaring Colorado River.
- Take a walk with your four-legged friend at Bear Creek Dog Park.
- Tour the U.S. Air Force Academy and catch a football game at Falcon Stadium.
- Summit Pikes Peak in a less traditional way by driving the 19 miles to the top in your car. With plenty of places to pull off, you won't miss a moment of these spectacular views.
- Enjoy fine shopping and dining at The Citadel, the largest shopping center in southern Colorado.
Getaways From Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs has plenty of day trip options. It's also only a seven-hour drive to the famous Four Corners Monument. This where Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico and Utah meet. The city is also evenly situated between two state capitals, Denver to the north and Santa Fe to the south.
Find Your Apartment in Colorado Springs
Finding a new place to live can be a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you're looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we'll help you find your perfect match. Regardless of your desires, there's an apartment in Colorado Springs for you.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Colorado Springs
What is the average rent in Colorado Springs?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Colorado Springs?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Colorado Springs?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Colorado Springs?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.