AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Cimarron Hills Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Cimarron Hills
- Apartments with Balcony in Cimarron Hills
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Cimarron Hills
- Apartments with Fireplace in Cimarron Hills
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Cimarron Hills
- Apartments with Garage in Cimarron Hills
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Cimarron Hills
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Cimarron Hills
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Cimarron Hills
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Cimarron Hills
- Cimarron Hills Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Cimarron Hills
- Apartments with under $1100 in Cimarron Hills
- Apartments with under $1200 in Cimarron Hills
- Apartments with under $1300 in Cimarron Hills
- Apartments with under $1400 in Cimarron Hills
- Apartments with under $1500 in Cimarron Hills
- Apartments with under $2000 in Cimarron Hills
Apartments Near Cimarron Hills
Living In Cimarron Hills, CO
Cimarron Hills, a town in Colorado, has a population of just over 17,000. Families with young children are a common sight, as kids under 5 make up an above-average percentage of the population, though young professionals are also well-represented. Overall, the city's residents, with an average age of just under 34, are decidedly younger than most cities in Colorado. The majority of Cimarron Hills residents own their homes, and 35% of residents rent. The average rent of $1,128 per month is a bit below the state average.
Cimarron Hills has an average commute time of about 28 minutes. Many residents (45%) drive their own vehicle to work, while public transportation is not extensively used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
Compared to the national average (5%), Cimarron Hills has a high concentration of residents older than 25 who have earned an Associate's degree (10%). Further, 11% have earned a Bachelor's degree and 4% possess a Master's degree or Doctorate. There are two primary industries in Cimarron Hills: retail and healthcare. Together, these industries make up 13% of the city's workforce. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the city's workers are in sales, as 9% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any field. Cimarron Hills workers earn an average annual income of just over $71K, about $9,000 less than the average Colorado resident. The city's average income, however, is roughly on par with the national average of $73,345.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Cimarron Hills
How much does it cost to rent in Cimarron Hills, CO?
Is it expensive to rent in Cimarron Hills?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Cimarron Hills?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Cimarron Hills?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.