1. Home
  2. Colorado
  3. Cascade Chipita Park
  4. Apartments for rent in Cascade-Chipita Park, CO

736 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 736 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Cascade-Chipita Park, CO has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Cascade-Chipita Park, CO

Cascade-Chipita Park, a small town in Colorado, has a population of approximately 2,000. Middle-aged professionals can expect to fit right in, as they account for an above-average portion of the population, while young adults account for a smaller percentage of the town. Overall, the town's population, with an average age of just under 47, skews older than most cities in Colorado. Just 22% of residents rent in Cascade-Chipita Park, as home ownership is common in the area. Renters in the town benefit from a relatively low average rent of $984 per month, which is $207/month less than the state average.

Averaging about 30 minutes, Cascade-Chipita Park's commute time is slower than the state average of about 27 minutes. Driving a car or truck is the most common means of commuting to work, opted for by 48% of commuters, while public transit isn't used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.

Cascade-Chipita Park has a large concentration of residents over the age of 25 with advanced degrees compared to the national average (7%), as 13% have earned a Master's degree or a Doctoral degree. Furthermore, 17% have earned a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average. There are five primary industries in Cascade-Chipita Park: retail, healthcare, education, scientific, and entertainment. Combined, these industries make up 30% of the workforce in the town. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the town's workers are in management, making it the top field in the town. With an average annual income of just under $91K, Cascade-Chipita Park workers earn more than their peers elsewhere in the state. The town's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345).


Frequently Asked Questions About Cascade-Chipita Park

Looking for a cheap Cascade-Chipita Park apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our Cascade-Chipita Park, CO Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly Cascade-Chipita Park apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Cascade-Chipita Park that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Cascade-Chipita Park apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS