1. Home
  2. Colorado
  3. Calhan
  4. Apartments for rent in Calhan, CO

486 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 486 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

All about

Calhan, CO

Calhan is a small town in Colorado with approximately 1,000 residents. Middle-aged professionals make up a higher percentage of the population here (50%) than nationally (38%), meaning they will find plenty of activities, while young adults appear in smaller numbers. Overall, the town's residents, with an average age of just under 45, are older than most cities in Colorado. Just 17% of residents rent in Calhan, as most own their homes. Renters in the town benefit from a relatively low average rent of $902/month, which is $289/month less than the state average.

Calhan has an average commute time of about 43 minutes, longer than the Colorado average of about 27 minutes. Driving is the typical way to get to work, selected by 47% of residents, while public transportation isn't used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.

Compared to the national average (19%), Calhan has a relatively high concentration of residents older than 25 who have completed some level of post-secondary education, as 23% have earned a Bachelor's or Associate's degree. Further, 7% possess a Master's or Doctoral degree. Many Calhan residents work in one of five industries: construction, education, healthcare, retail, and warehousing. Together, these industries make up 30% of the workforce in the town. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the town's workers are in sales, as 9% of the town's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any field. With an average annual income of nearly $75,000, Calhan workers bring in around $5,000 less than the average Colorado resident. The town's average income, however, is fairly average compared to the national level of $73,345.

Frequently Asked Questions About Calhan

Looking for a cheap Calhan apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

Do you need a pet-friendly Calhan apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Calhan that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Calhan apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS