$500 OFF First Full Month's Rent if You Lease by End of Day Monday, March 12th!*
Newly Renovated Apartment Homes!!Bell Summit at Flatirons, formerly known as AMLI at Flatirons, are modern apartment homes located in Broomfield, Colorado. This high-end community can be found surrounded by parks in a developing metro-mix suburban area, blending urban living with an outdoor Colorado lifestyle. Bell Summit at Flatirons features a convenient location that plays host to breathtaking views and stunning landscapes, as well as delicious dining, incomparable entertainment and outstanding shopping. Located near Coalton Road and Summit Blvd, and with convenient access to RTD busses, US-36, as well as the Interlocken Loop, it's easy to get anywhere.Bell Summit at Flatirons offers one and two bedroom homes that boast exceptional features including spacious floor plans, gourmet kitchens with quartz countertops and new appliances, large pantries, full-size washers and dryers, spacious walk-in closets, cozy fireplaces, and private patios or balconies. Residents enjoy an incomparable
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
The staff where not helpful, they did not brief me when come in and try to charge me the wrong price. The amenities of the place are understand construction ND they seem to close more of them each day. Plus not refund for all the amenities closed.
This property was great under AMLI. Since bell took over its been horrific. Constantly new construction that never finishes but fining residents for grills was an easy task apparently. Meanwhile the garage doors are broken every other day. The equipment in the gym has been broken for months. The mail room is constantly not working. The staff is rude and condescending and the manager is nonexistent. And they take every opportunity to nickel and dime you. Do yourself a favor and skip this place.
I lived here under AMLI ownership and Bell ownership. Thought I'd never leave when AMLI was here. Unfortunately, Bell has convinced me otherwise.
Since I moved in here, Bell has spent a good deal of money on cosmetic renovation to bring in new tenants but has spent little attention or expenditure to concerns brought about by current tenants.
From my experience, what you will not hear from the leasing office is contained below:
1. The Luxury Apartment market is a bad one to buy in to right now in Colorado. Their prices continue to soar as rental house rates are starting to come down.
2. There are frequent break-ins in the parking garage. It's poorly lit, has no cameras, and the garage doors are left open for maintenance frequently.
3. Estimated rates online are $100-200 below what is truly being charged at this complex. Additionally, your rental rate will be increased approximately $250-350 annually ($125/lease signee) if you chose to renew.
4. The "24/7 mail room" system is often down, but there is a support line you can call to open the door for you. Also, USPS does not utilize the package room. They will still give you a slip to pick up from the post office.
5. Your complaints about anything in your apartment will truly be taken into consideration. Your complaints about anything outside of your apartment will be posted to a community board and generally disregarded.
I love living here. Mike and the gang at the office are always happy to help in any way they can. The place is pretty clean and the maintaninance guys are here keeping the place up. Nice courtyards and gym. Could use more trash cans my grills, exterior door, and interior areas.
This is my first apartment in over 25 years and I'm enjoying it