AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Westwood Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Westwood
- Apartments with Balcony in Westwood
- Apartments with Disability Access in Westwood
- Apartments with Elevator in Westwood
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Westwood
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Westwood
- Apartments with Fireplace in Westwood
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Westwood
- Apartments with Garage in Westwood
- Apartments with Gated Access in Westwood
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Westwood
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Westwood
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Westwood
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Westwood
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Westwood
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Westwood
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Westwood
- Furnished Available Apartments in Westwood
Apartments Near Westwood
- Concord Law School of Kaplan University, CA
- University of California--Los Angeles, CA
- Academy for Jewish Religion, CA
- California School of Modern Sciences--Los Angeles, CA
- California Healing Arts College, CA
- Art Institute of California--Los Angeles, CA
- CBD College, CA
- Touro College Los Angeles, CA
- Santa Monica College, CA
- West Los Angeles College, CA
- Pardee RAND Graduate School, CA
- Mount St Mary's College, CA
- Emperor's College of Traditional Oriental Medicine, CA
Living In Westwood, CA
Westwood, California is a small town with a population of just under 2,000. Retirees are typical, as they account for 20% of the population compared to 14% nationally, while young professionals are less well-represented. Overall, the town's population, with an average age of just under 44, skews older than most cities in California. The majority of residents own their homes in Westwood, and 36% of residents rent. Renters in the town benefit from a relatively low average rent of $993/month, which is substantially less than the state average.
Westwood has an average commute time of about 27 minutes. Many residents (37%) drive to work, while public transportation is not used. Riding a bike is the second-most common way to get to work, selected by 1% of workers. Walking isn't a common method of commuting to work.
Westwood has a large number of residents over the age of 25 with an Associate's degree (9%) compared to the national average (5%). Additionally, 13% have a Bachelor's degree and 4% have earned a Master's or Doctoral degree. Many Westwood residents work in one of two industries: healthcare and entertainment. Together, these industries account for 15% of the town's labor force. Westwood workers bring in an average annual income of about $51,000, about $35,000 less than the California average. Westwood's average income also falls below the national average ($73,345).
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Westwood
How much does it cost to rent in Westwood, CA?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Westwood?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Westwood?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Westwood?
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.