The staff is wreck less, has no recourse for tenants and pretends to be nice until once you have signed. The staff here is absolute garbage! All the go tos are about the only thing up to par: unfortunately we apologize and were SORRY. We cant wait till our lease is over. Snakes
1. Management is professional and have corporate office to get approvals.
2. The Buildings are old. That's why : a.plumbing problems could occur. b.The noise level is problem because of sound isolation is not good.
3. The parking is problem. Late night it's hard to find parking lot. Your guests will not find parking. You need to pay more than one parking.$150 extra for each. You need to wait to get an extra parking lot available to rent. They changed some regular parking lots last year as 'Reserved' and they advertised 'Reserved Parking Lots on Sale'. They earn more money but you have more parking problem.
4. Guest house is closing at 5:30 or 6:00. It was 9PM before.
5. They have service team which is good for big complex. Their service team renewed. The old team members were familiar the complex issues.
6. For kids it's boring. There is no joy. They could open basketball area to use.
7.Pool and fitness area are great. They usually take care this facilities.
8. They have Pet spa.
9. The elevators are limited.
10. As a family with kids near by nice schools, it's first choice to stay definitely.
11. The Lease Agreement is very professional. They use a software to prepare agreement very tricky. You could not leave earlier than you had agreement. You are obligated to pay until they rent your apartment until your agreement ends. They limited also find new renter, they might not approve even you find someone. Usually annual setup is reasonable to keep you here as long as they lock you. If you prefer 3 months your rent goes up almost double price.
12. You need to plan disposal and facility electricity(other than your regular electric bill) etc. I pay about 180 monthly for 4 people.
We can not use our kitchen for 10 days. I am waiting for the plumbing issue. They are hopeful to start mid other week.
We have lived at The Retreat for over 5 years. It is in a beautiful setting, gorgeous grounds that are well kept. Our apartment is modern and quiet. The community is friendly but respects privacy. Management and staff are very helpful. All this and walking distance to downtown.
Loved how I was toured and greeted.
The community is clean and love the pet spa!
I felt at home.
Excellent! Friendly staff and Beautiful Community!
We are now offering personalized in-person showings and virtual tour options! In support of preventing the spread of COVID-19, for the health of you, our residents, and community, we ask that you reserve an appointment with our leasing team prior to your arrival. The Retreat is situated in lush natural surroundings, including towering trees and a rippling creek. This beautifully landscaped community is nestled within a cozy neighborhood just moments from bustling downtown Walnut Creek, Broadway Plaza, Iron Horse Trail, Interstate I-680, Highway 24, and the BART station. Our community is within the prestigious Walnut Creek school district. At The Retreat, you will find that our homes offer spacious fully renovated studio, one, and two bedroom floor plans designed for a variety of lifestyles complete with in-home washers and dryers, heating and air conditioning, and private balconies or patios. The large refreshing swimming pool and spas are surrounded by lush landscaping and fountains. We are a pet friendly community. The Retreat is a Smoke Free Community. AhChatPlugin.init(43516)
Monthly, 2-Month, 3-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Open until 6:00pm
© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.