AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Walnut Creek Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Walnut Creek
- Apartments with Balcony in Walnut Creek
- Apartments with Elevator in Walnut Creek
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Walnut Creek
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Walnut Creek
- Apartments with Fireplace in Walnut Creek
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Walnut Creek
- Apartments with Garage in Walnut Creek
- Apartments with Gated Access in Walnut Creek
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Walnut Creek
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Walnut Creek
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Walnut Creek
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Walnut Creek
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Walnut Creek
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Walnut Creek
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Walnut Creek
- Furnished Available Apartments in Walnut Creek
Apartments Near Walnut Creek
For SaleWalnut Creek, CA Homes for Sale
Living In Walnut Creek, CA
The small city of Walnut Creek, California is home to just under 69,000 residents. Retirees should feel welcome, as they make up 28% of the population compared to 14% nationally, while young adults account for a smaller percentage of the city. Overall, the city's residents, at an average age of just over 46, skew older than most cities in California. Home ownership is more common than renting in Walnut Creek, and 35% of residents rent. With an average rent of $1,749 per month, exceeding the state average, relatively high rent costs may play a role in the higher levels of ownership.
Walnut Creek residents have an average commute of about 37 minutes, longer than the state average of about 32 minutes. Many residents (31%) drive themselves to work, while public transportation is used by only 7% of the population. Walking (2%) isn't a common method of commuting to work, though the number does exceed the national average.
Many Walnut Creek residents work in one of two industries: scientific and healthcare. Combined, these industries make up 14% of the city's workforce. Meanwhile, looking at job function, 11% of the city's population works in management, making it the top profession in the city. Walnut Creek workers take home an average annual income of just under $107K, around $21,000 more than the state average. Walnut Creek's average income also compares favorably to the national average of $73,345. Walnut Creek has a high concentration of residents older than 25 with advanced degrees compared to the national average (7%), as 15% possess a Master's or a Doctorate. In addition, 29% possess a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Walnut Creek
What is the average rent in Walnut Creek?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Walnut Creek?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Walnut Creek?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Walnut Creek?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.