- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Business center with computers, Internet access...
- Picnic area with gas barbeque grills
- Individual garages and carports for rent
- Resident clubroom with TV lounge area and billi...
- Heated resort style pool and spa with free WiFi...
- Walking distance to retail, shopping and dining
- 24-Hour fitness center
- Private balcony/patio with storage closet
- 9ft Ceilings with crown moldings
- Fully equipped kitchen, including microwave and...
- * In select units
- Full size washer and dryer
- Wood-look plank flooring*
- Breakfast bar
- Designer maple cabinetry
- Kitchen pantry *
- Built-in linen storage in most bathrooms
- Oval roman soaking tub*
- Mirrored closet doors*
- Oversized walk-in closet
- Cats Allowed
- Hills of Valencia apartments is an inviting, pet-friendly property. Dogs and cats are most welcome with some restrictions: * Two pet limit, full grown maximum weight of 35 lbs. for each pet. Pets must be house-broken and properly inoculated. Breed restrictions include but are not limited to: Akita, Husky, Chow, Pit Bull, Doberman Pinscher, Presa Canario, Elkhound, Rottweiler, German Shepherd, St. Bernard, Great Dane, Wolf Breeds. Only one refundable fee for 1 or 2 pets of $300 due at move-in. On Pets Accepted
- Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Hills At Valencia
Hills of Valencia Apartments is conveniently located near shopping, trendy dining, growing employers and endless recreational activities. Valencia is a celebrated community offering highly rated schools, outstanding health care facilities, festive culture, fine art events and an easy commute to many Los Angeles metro employment centers.
6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
From I-5, exit Magic Mountain and head west to The Old Road; turn right. Head to Rye Canyon and turn right. Rye Canyon will become Copperhill. We're located at the corner of Copperhill and Smyth.