LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! Irvine close...this beautiful community is just what you've been looking for in Orange County. Conveniently located just minutes to Irvine, you can now have everything you ever wanted in a new apartment home, at an affordable price. Close to all major freeways including the 5, 55, 405 and 22, also just minutes to great shopping including Tustin Marketplace and great dining. Don't pass up your chance to take advantage of this community's beauty. Visit one of the friendly management office staff members today to learn more about what Monterey Pines can offer you.
|3-people in a 1bedroom||$38,500|
|5-people in a 2 bedroom||$45,600|
To qualify, your income must be equal to or below those in the chart based on number of persons living in the apartment.
I'd give this place 2.5 stars.
1) Nice, clean and quiet place with mostly families.
1) Parking situation is absolutely horrendous. This is not the properties fault but it could deff be a deal breaker.
2) Pool area is FILLED with residence's families & friends on the weekends. These strangers don't even live here but they sit around the pool, play music and drink from their coolers. This is not regulated and they ruin it for the people that actually PAY rent. Pool gates have locks on them but that doesn't stop anyone. Strangers could literally walk right in from the street and no one would know.
3) laundry facility requires quarters so you're forced to hunt for quarters every week like it's not 2018.
4) The cost for a new apartment is high, CONSIDERING the area and caliber of residents that live here. The area isn't bad but it's far from spectacular. The annual price increases are ridiculous and there's no justifiable changes to warrant.
being residing here for a week now and it's been a great experience so far, managers neighbors are very friendly.
the only downside is guest parking.
definitely feeling at home!
Jenny was very nice and informative.
loved the place and def considering living here.