2 Units Available
2 Floor Plans
2 Floor Plans
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Tustin Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Tustin
- Apartments with Balcony in Tustin
- Apartments with Disability Access in Tustin
- Apartments with Elevator in Tustin
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Tustin
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Tustin
- Apartments with Fireplace in Tustin
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Tustin
- Apartments with Garage in Tustin
- Apartments with Gated Access in Tustin
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Tustin
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Tustin
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Tustin
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Tustin
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Tustin
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Tustin
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Tustin
- Furnished Available Apartments in Tustin
Apartments Near Tustin
- Newbridge College--Santa Ana, CA
- ATI College--Santa Ana, CA
- Kensington College, CA
- California Coast University, CA
- Chapman University, CA
- Santa Ana College, CA
- South Coast College, CA
- California Southern University, CA
- InterCoast Colleges--Orange, CA
- Stanbridge College, CA
- Santiago Canyon College, CA
- Westcliff University, CA
- Santa Ana Beauty Academy, CA
Living In Tustin, CA
If you adore green space, this is the place to be: Because of the city's community forestry program and its commitment to environmental improvement, Tustin has been awarded the Tree City USA Growth Award by the National Arbor Day Foundation for seven consecutive years.
Tustin budgets $425,000 each year to care for the 16,650 trees in Tustin's urban forest and plants an additional 150 to 200 trees annually. Find an apartment near Tustin's urban forest or 13 parks to take advantage of the city's multiple tree efforts.
For more outdoor Tustin fun, check out the Summer Concerts in the Park, a free weekly concert series starting in June of each year at Peppertree Park. Or stop by the annual Tustin Street Fair and Chili Cookoff in June, where Tustin's best cooks pit their chili against each other. All of this could be right outside the door of your new apartment in Tustin.
Need to buy sandals or sunglasses to enjoy Tustin's great weather? Then search for Tustin apartments near Tustin Market Place, a venue with more than 120 home and apparel stores, restaurants and a movie complex; The District at Tustin Legacy, a one million square-foot lifestyle center with retailers such as Whole Foods Market, Costco, Target, Lowe's and TJ Maxx/Home Goods, plus numerous specialty shops; Enderle Center, a site for 26 specialty shops, in addition to health and beauty services, restaurants and bakeries. The spiritually minded shopper might be interested in visiting Four Crows, a retailer of Native American and non-native handmade handcrafts, metaphysical items and spiritual merchandise.
If you're looking for a Tustin neighborhood with a sense of community, search for apartments in Jamestown Village, home to quaint boutiques, antique shops and charming restaurants. Jamestown Village is in Old Town Tustin, an area that has buildings dating back to the 1880s. Several stately historic homes are still in this area, as well as the Tustin Museum, which contains information and photographs about the history and growth of the city.
If you're searching Tustin apartments for rent, let ApartmentGuide.com help you find an apartment that you'll love coming home to. Use our advanced search functions to ease the stress of your hunt for the perfect apartment.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Tustin
What is the average rent in Tustin?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Tustin?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Tustin?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Tustin?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.