Awesome Apt. In Great Area... Rare Vacancy in Toluca Lake/Studio City! Spacious 2 bed/2 bth!
(Pics Soon To Come) Live in Toluca Lake in this newly remodeled apartment in a prime location! Large spacious unit with natural light includes huge closet space, central A/C , balcony and the kitchen includes a dishwasher! Living space with a built-in fireplace!
Building Amentites: Award-winning management, Gated underground parking (2 spaces) Swimming Pool and laundry facilities on-site
Freeways: Close to 101, 170 and 134 Freeways.
ENTERTAINMENT: Excellent centralized location close to Ventura Blvd. and Universal Studios/City Walk and Warner Bros. Studios. Also, near the NoHo Arts District as well as Toluca Lake. There are many great Pubs and Restaurants, Theaters and Comedy Clubs in all directions. All within just 5 min. away.
SCHOOLS NEARBY: Rio Vista Elementary School, Walter Reed Middle School and North Hollywood High School. St. Charles Borromeo and Oakwood Secondary School.
Toluca Lake is an ideal location and the building is small, quaint and well cared for with a great group of residents.
* * NO PETS**
**Please note that the income must be 3x the amount of rent per month. We do not "hold" units for more than 10 days without an approved application and deposit.
Bright and Spacious Upper 1 bedroom 1 bath in a great building...Featuring fresh paint, brand new upgraded lighting and plumbing fixtures, Tile in the bathroom, brand new modern plank flooring & beautiful accent walls.
The unit is READY for Move In
* Hardwood-style floors throughout
* Large living room with accent wall
* Kitchen with lots of cabinet space
* Gas stove
* Wall window from Living room through kitchen
* Hallway with large storage cabinet & shelf
* Bedroom with wall length closet
* Brand new ceiling fan in dining room & bedroom
* Large bathroom with tub/shower combo
* Brand new blinds
* Professional onsite manager
* 24/7 emergency response
* Professional maintenance
* Laundry room onsite
Please contact Andrea at to schedule a tour
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) We run credit, background & rental verification screening on all applicants 18 years and older
2) All Applicants are required to supply government-issued photo ID, 3 most recent pay stubs, 3 most recent bank statements & a utility bill from current address
3) Property is pet-friendly with breed restrictions and we charge an additional pet rent (max 2 pets per unit)
Please note that the occupancy limit is 3 occupants for a 1-bedroom unit; income must be 3x's the rent; we do not "hold" units for more than 10 days without an approved app and deposit. SKY Properties Inc., California Bureau of Real Estate License ID: 01242008
To qualify, your income must be equal to or below those in the chart based on number of persons living in the apartment.
I love to live in this building it's so clean, quiet and the people here is so nice it's like leaving with family. I just love this place.
Easy monthly payment
You inherited MANY problems with this property. BIG problem. The gate to the parking are is constantly out of service and takes to get back to functioning. The sign out front saying a GATED parking is a HUGE joke!
The building is well taken care of and quiet. All the neighbors are friendly. When I have maintenance they take care of it relatively quickly
They're on top of maintenance.