1 Floor Plan
1 Floor Plan
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
South San Francisco Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in South San Francisco
- Apartments with Balcony in South San Francisco
- Apartments with Disability Access in South San Francisco
- Apartments with Elevator in South San Francisco
- Apartments with Extra Storage in South San Francisco
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in South San Francisco
- Apartments with Fireplace in South San Francisco
- Apartments with Fitness Center in South San Francisco
- Apartments with Gated Access in South San Francisco
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in South San Francisco
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in South San Francisco
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in South San Francisco
- Apartments with Utilities Included in South San Francisco
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in South San Francisco
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in South San Francisco
- Furnished Available Apartments in South San Francisco
Apartments Near South San Francisco
Living In South San Francisco, CA
The city of South San Francisco, which is located in the basin formed by the San Bruno Mountains and the Coast Range, emerged as "The Industrial City" when it was incorporated in 1908.
With more than 3,200 firms and businesses, South San Francisco is undoubtedly one of the major centers for industry in the state of California. Opportunities for recreation and leisure are still abundant for apartment renters in South San Francisco, however, as parks, swimming pools and a marina are also located within the community.
One of the most popular events that takes place in the South San Francisco community is the annual "Day in the Park." South San Francisco apartment tenants will likely look forward to this event each year.
Held at Orange Memorial Park, the celebration includes many local service clubs which offer sandwiches, snacks, beverages and a community cake during the day. The event features more than 200 booths that are occupied by non-profit organizations, service groups, local businesses and artists, which represent the wide spectrum of the town's residents.
Apartment renters in South San Francisco will enjoy a variety of activities during the "Day in the Park," including a petting zoo and face painting for children and an outdoor stage that hosts performances by local young adults who reflect the diversity within the community.
In addition, a raffle drawing to benefit local charities, public safety demonstrations given by the police and fire departments and a special interest car show held in the park are designed to appeal to South San Francisco apartment renters of all interests.
Check out apartments for rent in the South San Francisco area. ApartmentGuide.com offers listings of South San Francisco apartments, photos, floorplans, maps and neighborhood information.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About South San Francisco
What is the average rent in South San Francisco?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in South San Francisco?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in South San Francisco?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in South San Francisco?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.