- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Garbage Disposal
- Covered Parking
- Laundry Facility
- Controlled Access
- Pet Friendly
- 2nd patio allowing access to the beautifully la...
- Online Service Requests and Status Updates
- Courtyard with Picnic and Grilling Areas
- Electronic Communications with Management Office
- E-Mail Notification of Delivery
- Cash Payments Via Moneygram
- Conveniently located to Ventura Boulevard and a...
- Lush Mature Landscaping
- Move-In Made Easy with our Digital Waterton Con...
- Online Rent Payments
- 14 acre property with walking paths, courtyard ...
- Personal Account Management
- Recurring Auto-Payment Option
- Free e-Check Payments
- Dog and Cat Friendly
- Crown Molding
- Bungalow Units
- Forced Air and Heat
- Garden View
- Spacious Dining Area
- Hardwood Floors
- Ceramic Tile Baths
- Kitchens with vintage stainless steel countertops
- Courtyard Views
- Cats Allowed
- Chase Knolls is a pet friendly community. Please contact the leasing office for information regarding breed restrictions and deposit information. Pets Accepted
- Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Chase Knolls is one of the best kept secrets in Sherman Oaks, CA. Designated a cultural historical monument, these renovated retro-style apartments feature hardwood floors, crown molding, designer paint, forced air and heat, ceiling fans, wood blinds, and ample closet space with built-ins in some units. Our 14 acre community was designed with your comfort and convenience in mind with walking paths, courtyard gardens, and hundred-year-old trees gracing the grounds. The community is gated and we offer assigned covered parking. Contact our leasing office today!
Our lease terms are: 3 months, 6 months, 12 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Ratings & Reviews
From the 101 Freeway, exit Woodman Avenue and go north. At Riverside Drive, turn right. We are one block down on the left side.