AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Santa Clarita Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Santa Clarita
- Apartments with Balcony in Santa Clarita
- Apartments with Disability Access in Santa Clarita
- Apartments with Elevator in Santa Clarita
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Santa Clarita
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Santa Clarita
- Apartments with Fireplace in Santa Clarita
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Santa Clarita
- Apartments with Garage in Santa Clarita
- Apartments with Gated Access in Santa Clarita
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Santa Clarita
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Santa Clarita
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Santa Clarita
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Santa Clarita
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Santa Clarita
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Santa Clarita
- Furnished Available Apartments in Santa Clarita
Apartments Near Santa Clarita
For SaleSanta Clarita, CA Homes for Sale
Living In Santa Clarita, CA
Santa Clarita, a medium-size city in California, has a population of slightly more than 209,000. The city's population, with an average age of just under 37, is younger than most cities in California. Renters tend to be in the minority in Santa Clarita, and 68% of residents own their homes. Relatively high rent costs could be playing a role, as the average rent is substantially higher than the state average.
Averaging about 38 minutes, the commute time for Santa Clarita residents is slower than the California average of about 32 minutes. Driving is the prevailing way to get to work, chosen by 42% of commuters, while public transportation isn't extensively used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
Santa Clarita has a relatively high percentage of residents older than 25 who have earned an Associate's degree (6%) compared to the state average. In addition, 16% have a Bachelor's degree and 6% have earned a Master's degree or Doctorate. Many Santa Clarita residents work in one of three industries: retail, healthcare, and entertainment. Combined, these industries account for 18% of the workforce in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, 8% of residents work in sales, making it the top field in the city. Santa Clarita workers earn an average annual income of around $103,000, more than the average California resident. Santa Clarita's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345).
Looking for more?Santa Clarita, CA Apartments for Rent
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Santa Clarita
What is the average rent in Santa Clarita?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Santa Clarita?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Santa Clarita?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Santa Clarita?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.