AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Santa Clara Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Santa Clara
- Apartments with Balcony in Santa Clara
- Apartments with Disability Access in Santa Clara
- Apartments with Elevator in Santa Clara
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Santa Clara
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Santa Clara
- Apartments with Fireplace in Santa Clara
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Santa Clara
- Apartments with Garage in Santa Clara
- Apartments with Gated Access in Santa Clara
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Santa Clara
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Santa Clara
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Santa Clara
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Santa Clara
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Santa Clara
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Santa Clara
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Santa Clara
- Furnished Available Apartments in Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Santa Clara
- Apartments with under $1100 in Santa Clara
- Apartments with under $1200 in Santa Clara
- Apartments with under $1300 in Santa Clara
- Apartments with under $1400 in Santa Clara
- Apartments with under $1500 in Santa Clara
- Apartments with under $2000 in Santa Clara
- Apartments with under $800 in Santa Clara
- Apartments with under $900 in Santa Clara
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Santa Clara
- Cheap Apartments in Santa Clara
- Corporate Apartments in Santa Clara
- Loft Layout Apartments in Santa Clara
- Luxury Apartments in Santa Clara
- New Construction Apartments in Santa Clara
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Santa Clara
- Short Term Apartments in Santa Clara
Apartments Near Santa Clara
- San Jose State University, CA
- San Jose City College, CA
- WestMed College, CA
- Santa Clara University, CA
- Art Institute of California--Sunnyvale, CA
- Silicon Valley University, CA
- Mission College, CA
- Institute for Business and Technology, CA
- HenleyPutnam University, CA
- BioHealth College, CA
- University of East-West Medicine, CA
- International Technological University, CA
For SaleSanta Clara, CA Homes for Sale
Living In Santa Clara, CA
EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT RENTING AN APARTMENT IN SANTA CLARA, CA
Santa Clara is one of the best places to live in California. Near California’s Silicon Valley, Santa Clara is a hub of activity. You’ll never be at a loss for things to do for recreation.
Besides all the fun activities, Santa Clara is an ideal place to live for people who love the sun. You’ll get to enjoy the sun approximately 260 days out of the year — with the highest temperatures reaching into the mid-80s.
If you love the sunshine and like the big city atmosphere, you need to find an apartment to rent in Santa Clara.
THE BEST NEIGHBORHOODS TO FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN SANTA CLARA
Santa Clara is the 48th largest community in California, being home to over 20 neighborhoods. Here are our choices for the best neighborhoods to find apartments for rent in Santa Clara, CA.
- Downtown: If you want to be in the middle of everything, you need to find an apartment in Downtown Santa Clara. You’ll be close to work (average commute time is under 30 minutes), restaurants, entertainment venues and more. The schools in the area are well above average, earning eight to nine stars out of 10 from parents.
- North 101: This neighborhood is great for families. It boasts numerous high-rated preschools and elementary schools. You’ll also have access to multiple daycare centers, parks and playgrounds. If you’re someone who likes to bike or walk to run errands, North 101 might not be the neighborhood for you. However, there’s plenty of public transit options, as well as electric car charging stations.
- Rivermark of Santa Clara: This neighborhood gets an all-around A rating. It provides a good mix of urban (with a population of nearly 130,000) and suburban amenities. The nightlife is amazing but it’s also ideal for families. In fact, two high schools in the area have earned an A+ rating from polls. If you find an apartment to rent in Rivermark of Santa Clara, you’ll be close to shopping malls, restaurants and museums.
- Santa Clara East Central: The average age of residents living in this neighborhood is approximately 30 years. Many young couples and new families live in this area. Schools tend to get an A rating from parents. If you and your family love restaurants and cafes, you’ll find plenty in this part of Santa Clara.
- Santa Clara North Central: North Central is a smaller area, with around 17,000 people living in the community, making it a nice suburban area for families. The average age of North Central residents is around 36 years, with many of them having multiple children. The schools in this area are above average. Parks, playgrounds and preschools are abundant too.
- Santa Clara Southeast: If you’re into health and fitness, as well as doing your part to protect the planet, you should look for apartments to rent in Santa Clara Southeast. Most errands can be done on foot or bike. You’ll also find electric car charging stations nearby. There are over 5,800 elementary schools in California. Santa Clara Southeast has two schools that rank in the top 250 schools in the state.
- Santa Clara Southwest: Unlike its neighbor to the east, Santa Clara Southwest isn’t the best neighborhood for those who love to walk from errand to errand. However, it has received a high bike score, so you can still run errands without having to waste fuel. You’ll also find electric charging stations, too. Schools in the neighborhood rank high at the state and county levels. The area has plenty of enjoyable activities for families, including numerous restaurants, parks and farmer’s markets.
- Santa Clara West Central: This part of Santa Clara has an above-average walking and biking score, which means you’ll find plenty to do close by. You and your family can walk to schools, parks, coffee shops and restaurants. As with most neighborhoods in Santa Clara, preschool and school ratings rank fairly high. With the neighborhood consisting of couples in their early-30s with at least one child, this is the perfect neighborhood if you have or are thinking of starting a family.
- South 101: Renters have given South 101 a rating of four out of five stars for affordability, which is amazing for city dwellers. This neighborhood also has consistently high ratings for preschool, elementary schools and high schools, making this an ideal place for your family to grow and flourish.
- The Old Quad: The Old Quad is a wonderful place to live! The name is derived from the original quadrangle shape of Santa Clara in the 1800s. While it’s not officially recognized as a historical district, you will find plenty of beautifully maintained, historic homes, buildings and landmarks. The Old Quad Residents Association aims to keep the homes in this area looking as beautiful now as they did when they were first built. The neighborhood has a high walking and biking score, which means you’ll be able to navigate your way through the area without always needing a car. The nightlife, theaters, fine arts establishments and restaurants make it ideal for singles or couples.
FUN THINGS TO DO IN SANTA CLARA
When looking for apartments to rent in Santa Clara, you’ll want to consider things like tourism and activities. Tourists will visit this area often due to two main reasons: Great America and the 49ers. If you don’t mind dealing with tourists and like the excitement of busy city life, Santa Clara is definitely the place for you. Here are some of the fun things you can do here regularly as a resident of this lovely California city.
- With 112 acres of fun and excitement! California’s Great America has a huge waterpark and roller coasters for kids of all ages (even adult “kids”). They have entertaining shows complete with singing and dancing. You can even attend special events, such as the Taste of Orleans and the Red, White and Brews food festival.
- The Santa Clara Recreation Center is a 27,000 square foot building located in Central Park. It contains a multi-purpose room, activity rooms, kitchen and a stage. In addition to events in the ceramics room, you can also enjoy a variety of art, dance, theater and music events.
- Besides being a great mode of transportation for commuters, trains are a great way to get to know your new city or state. It’s also a more relaxed way to travel. The Santa Clara Depot is a heavy railway station served by the Santa Clara Caltrain and can take riders throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Old Ironsides Station is a light railway station that can take you to visit just about anywhere in the Santa Clara Valley. It’s one of the stations where you can get transportation to and from Levi’s Stadium as well.
- Levi’s Stadium is home to the San Francisco 49ers. You can also visit the stadium for college football events and soccer games, as well as musical and other entertainment events.
GETAWAYS FROM SANTA CLARA
Santa Clara is centrally located between San Francisco and San Jose, so there’s always plenty of activities to enjoy. You’ll find parks, interactive tech and scientific museums, food and wine festivals, as well as numerous art exhibits and live entertainment. And of course, it’s always nice to spend a day on the bay or to walk the Golden Gate Bridge. Santa Clara is the ideal central location for people who love day-tripping!
FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN SANTA CLARA, CA
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Santa Clara that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Santa Clara
What is the average rent in Santa Clara?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Santa Clara?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Santa Clara?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Santa Clara?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.