AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Santa Ana Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Santa Ana
- Apartments with Balcony in Santa Ana
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Santa Ana
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Santa Ana
- Apartments with Gated Access in Santa Ana
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Santa Ana
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Santa Ana
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Santa Ana
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Santa Ana
Apartments Near Santa Ana
- Chapman University, CA
- South Coast College, CA
- Westwood College--Anaheim, CA
- Kensington College, CA
- Newbridge College--Santa Ana, CA
- ATI College--Santa Ana, CA
- California Coast University, CA
- Santa Ana College, CA
- InterCoast Colleges--Orange, CA
- Stanbridge College, CA
- Pacific College, CA
- Taft Law School, CA
- Art Institute of California--Orange County, CA
- Modern Technology School, CA
- Coastline Community College, CA
- Westcliff University, CA
- Santa Ana Beauty Academy, CA
For SaleSanta Ana, CA Homes for Sale
Living In Santa Ana, CA
EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT RENTING AN APARTMENT IN SANTA ANA, CA
Santa Ana has the highest population of any city in Orange County. As the county seat, it is a hub for business and culture. In addition to the city’s historic art district, people in the area often travel to nearby San Juan Capistrano to view the famous migration of the swallows.
Due to its close proximity to businesses, theme parks and beautiful natural resources, it’s not difficult to find apartments for rent in Santa Ana.
THE BEST NEIGHBORHOODS TO FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN SANTA ANA
Finding an apartment to rent in Santa Ana isn’t just about finding a space with plenty of square footage and walk-in closets. You want to find the best location, the ideal neighborhood for your needs. Whether you’re looking for a short commute, fun nightlife or a great place to raise your kids — we have you covered. These are the top neighborhoods for renters in Santa Ana.
- Armstrong: Looking for an upscale neighborhood? Consider Armstrong. It is a beautiful area with high-end apartments and homes. Less than half the population have children, so it’s an ideal setting for those looking for quieter neighborhoods. The average commute is nice too at 20 minutes.
- Bella Vista: Bella Vista is an ideal home to families and commuters. The average commute is 25 minutes, meaning you’ll get some nice alone time at the beginning and end of your day, but you’ll avoid the hassle of spending hours in traffic. With a population of just under 17,000, you’ll experience a nice mix of urban and suburban atmospheres.
- Cabrillo Park: If you’re interested in apartments for rent in Santa Ana, look no further than Cabrillo Park. You’ll definitely be in good company. Nearly 60 percent of the population rent. This neighborhood is ideal for commuting too with an average commute than 30 minutes.
- Downtown: For those who are interested in living in a city hub, Downtown Santa Ana is ideal. It’s also great for families — more than half the households have children. Many of the apartment complexes are perfect for families, complete with swimming pools and play areas.
- Fairhaven: Interested in a smaller community? Fewer than 5,500 people live in the area. And yet, you won’t feel like you’re in the middle or nowhere. You’ll find a wide array of shops and restaurants, as well as parks and coffee shops nearby. Another perk: schools in the area rank above average.
- Riverview West: Nearly 50,000 people live in Riverview West. So, if you’re the type of person that loves the hustle and bustle of busy city life — this neighborhood may be the best place for you to find apartments for rent in Santa Ana!
- Sandpointe: Approximately 12,000 people live in Sandpointe. People who live in this neighborhood describe it as clean, safe and calm. There’s always something going on in Sandpointe, so you’ll have plenty of fun activities to engage in on your days off. Plus, those who live here describe their neighbors as incredibly friendly.
- Santa Anita Park: Residents of Santa Anita give the community high marks for economic and ethnic diversity, as well as the nightlife. The area is renter-friendly and the schools are well above average.
- South Coast: This area is ideal for people with families, as well as those looking for bustling nightlife. It ranks high in diversity, too. People who live here appreciate the close proximity to freeways and shopping. Many have described the area safe, neat and tidy.
- Willard: Willard has been described as having a dense, urban feel (88 percent of the population are renters) with plenty of nightlife to recommend it. While the schools here are above average, most people feel it’s a neighborhood that’s best suited to singles and couples. Residents say that the area keeps improving year after year.
FUN THINGS TO DO IN SANTA ANA
Where you choose to live has a lot to do with what you can do in the area. For instance, someone who loves peace and quiet and the great outdoors may choose to live in a different city or neighborhood than someone who loves to go shopping and dancing. Is Santa Ana right for you? Here are some of the top places to visit in this beautiful California city.
- John Wayne Airport: The primary international airport serving the Orange County and Los Angeles area. If you love to travel, you’ll likely be spending plenty of time in the John Wayne Airport.
- Santa Ana Zoo: This 12-acre zoo has everything! You can visit the family farm or conservation theater. There are mazes and an exploration outpost. You’ll even find a playground and Ferris wheel. And of course, there are plenty of delightful animals and exotic plants to learn about and observe.
- Santiago Park: Love taking walks in nature? Then you definitely need to visit Santiago Park. It’s a famous escape from the busy freeways of the city, providing visitors with a lovely walk by the riverbed surrounded by old-growth trees and 1930s stonework.
- French Park: If you’re a history buff, you’ll love exploring French Park. This neighborhood boasts an abundance of beautiful historic homes. One famous resident was Phillip K. Dick, the "Father of Modern Science Fiction." In addition to the lovely homes, you’ll also find a thriving art scene.
- Discovery Cube: Located on Main Street in Santa Ana, Discovery Cube provides a hands-on learning experience for kids during summer camp. The goal is to get kids interested in science by piquing their imaginations. They host regular events and have numerous exhibits.
- Sandpointe Park: This park is a lovely place for family and friends to have fun and enjoy each other’s company. Located on Birch Street, it has multiple play areas for kids and basketball courts for anyone looking to shoot some hoops. Whether you want to plan a playdate for your kids or want to take a leisurely stroll at dusk with your significant other, Sandpointe Park is an enjoyable outdoor space within the city.
- South Coast Plaza: If you’re willing to drive about 20 minutes southwest, you’ll end up in Costa Mesa. Once there, head over to the South Coast Plaza, an exciting hub for dining and shopping. Spend the day browsing the 250 boutiques and trying to choose between the 30 restaurants and their delectable menus.
- The Plexi Gallery: Not far from Main Street on McArthur Blvd. is The Plexi Gallery is owned by artist Maria Deganis. Besides creating beautiful acrylic masterpieces, she and her business partner also provide custom framing for whatever artwork you fall in love with. Custom art will add personality to any Santa Ana apartment you choose.
- Orange County Museum of Art: Located on Sunflower Avenue, this museum is a treat for lovers of modern and contemporary artwork. With multiple exhibitions and featured artists in various mediums (paint, sculpture, film, etc.), it will quench your thirst for beautiful, meaningful creations.
- Marconi Automotive Museum: Take a short 10-minute drive east to Tustin to visit the ultimate museum for car lovers. Home to a $30 million collection of luxury classic, historic and exotic cars, it’s a wonderful exhibit for car enthusiasts. They even offer the option to hold events in the museum, such as weddings and corporate meetings.
GETAWAYS FROM SANTA ANA
The great thing about Southern California is how close everything is. Santa Ana is an ideal hub. You don’t have to travel far to find a beautiful, sunny, white sand beach or to explore museums and art galleries. You can take cooking classes, go beer or cocktail tasting, enjoy live music or take a helicopter ride above the city. Santa Ana can provide enjoyable activities for every taste.
FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN SANTA ANA, CA
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Santa Ana that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Santa Ana
What is the average rent in Santa Ana?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Santa Ana?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Santa Ana?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Santa Ana?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.