- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Business Center
- Pet Friendly
- Privacy gates
- Community social network
- Planned social events
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Online rent payments & maintenance requests
- Fitness center with cardio theater
- Gas BBQ grills
- Storage with select apartments
- Conference room
- Resort-style swimming pool and spa
- Clubhouse with full kitchen
- Garages available
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome cats and dogs, up to two pets per apartment, with no weight limit. Breed restrictions apply. We do not permit American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, any mix of the previous breeds, or any other dog or breed deemed aggressive. See management for pet approval and deposit and fee information. Pets Accepted
Camden Old Creek
Enjoy beautiful courtyard and mountain views at Camden Old Creek. Our pet-friendly community offers 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes with plenty of parking for you and your guests. Garages are also available for select apartments. Nestled in San Marcos, experience Southern California living at its finest. We are conveniently located near The Forum shops at Carlsbad, great entertainment, Del Mar and Moonlight beaches and plenty of restaurants. Please note that all floor plan availabilty is subject to change. Call for details.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Ratings & Reviews
From I-5: Exit La Costa Avenue. Travel east and turn left onto Rancho Santa Fe Road. Turn right onto San Elijo Road. Turn right onto Northstar Way.
Camden provides multifamily homes for nearly 100,000 people: individuals, couples, and families all call Camden home. Some are just beginning their careers, while others are enjoying retirement. Some reside at new residential communities, while others choose to live in more budget-friendly housing. Camden treats every resident in every community with respect, and provides Living Excellence for all. This diverse, all-inclusive environment we create for our residents mirrors our work environment. At Camden, we generate the best ideas when we embrace our differences. We encourage our employees to share their unique skills, talents, and experiences in order to foster continual innovation and advancement. Camden is also focused on helping employees improve their personal and professional lives through outstanding training programs, mentoring, networking, committee opportunities, community service, and team events.