- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Modern, open concept kitchens w/ stone countertops
- Hard surface flooring throughout*
- Built-in closet organizing systems
- Fully-loaded fitness center
- Cardio, strength and resistance training equipment
- yoga studio with Fitness on Demand
- Roof decks with BBQs, fireplaces and TV?s
- Pet Spa, dog run and adjacent public dog park
- Lounge with entertaining kitchen
- Indoor and outdoor dining areas and BBQ?s
- Workspace with self-service coffee bar
- Breakout rooms for private calls and meetings
- Bike friendly neighborhood w/ on-site bike storage
- Targeting LEED Gold Certification
- Near local restaurants, galleries and artisans
- Excellent commuting location
- Convenient access to Downtown
- Less than 1.5 miles from AT&T Park
- 1 mile from the new Warriors arena
- Call for Policy
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Two weeks free on all homes through July 31st!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Avalon Dogpatch features brand new, studio, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom San Francisco apartments that include modern, open kitchens, stainless steel appliances, in home washer/dryer, walk-in closets, hard surface flooring, and air conditioning. Avalon Dogpatch is a pet friendly community that offers a fully loaded fitness center with yoga studio, roof deck with barbecues and outdoor seating, WAG Pet Spa and dog run, work space and breakout rooms, complimentary WiFi in common areas, and on-site bike storage. Conveniently located in a vibrant and historic neighborhood that includes restaurants, galleries, and artisans. Less than 1.5 miles from AT&T park and 1 mile from the new Warriors arena.
Unavailable for this apartment.
Ratings & Reviews
All Avalon associates, whether delivering service to our customers, or providing support from our regional offices, are working toward the collective purpose of "Enhancing the Lives of Our Residents."